1970s "KUNG FU" tv series David Carradine found dead

BigMoneyNacku ]

Who cares? He has to be one of the worst actors ever. Kung-Fu was horrible because of him.

Yea pretty ignorant, but everyone has their opinion.

My money is on the fact that, that role was meant for Bruce Lee, & Nacku is a fan of Lee. (Bitter, party of one. ;D)

Chili-Palmer ]

My money is on the fact that, that role was meant for Bruce Lee, & Nacku is a fan of Lee. (Bitter, party of one. ;D)

Yup....you know, that's twice that Carradine scored a starring role from Lee. 1 was Kung Fu, the other was Silent Flute (or Circle of Iron), 1978.

I didn't know that, I will say that its not Caradines fault that he took that role from Bruce Lee, it is the director's and prduction companies fault

Oh no.. TOTALLY not his fault.!!

It is just business, and we all know that corporations, & business' do things that we all hate, and dont make sense to us. I'm sure they had their reasons, but we may never understand them. :)

Guest [+30]PuddyTat

it is sad to hear that he took his own life, but i heard the 14 year old taiwanese boy did get outta the room before the cops showed up.

David Carradine, Kung Fu star and pop culture icon, was found dead in his hotel room June 4, 2009 hanged with a rope around his neck and no sign of a suicide note. Immediate speculation was that David Carradine was a victim of suicide, but those who knew him do not think that is possible and it is now believed that his death was accidental. Autopsy results will be released in the next few days.

So how did David Carradine die? How did the Kill Bill bad guy end up hanging dead and naked in his Bangkok hotel room mere days after arriving in Thailand to begin filming a new movie, Stretch?

The BBC has reported that when David Carradine's was found he was naked hanging in a closet, with rope around his neck and "other parts of his body." Representatives for Carradine have said that they do not think it was a suicide but that his death was simply "an accident."

No further information has been released about what sort of accident would leave a man naked, hanging in a closet, with rope around his neck and other unidentified body parts, but there is speculation that his death was a bizarre sex accident while David Carradine was engaging in auto-erotic asphyxia, also known in the BDSM community as "edgeplay" or "breathplay."

Source: http://www.nowpublic.com/culture/how-did-david-carradine-die-suicide-or-bizzare-sex-accident