*****SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT BY URGENT FURY*****

willywonka159 ]
CDBS14 ]

id rather help someone over draining their money.

If you guys didnt know i want to study medicine so i volunteer at jamaica hospital' date=' since my mom works there as a clinical reviewer. So every once in a while i get allowed into surgery rooms and such. To me thats better than money.

[/quote']

I'd rather have money.

3x.. ;D

and CD we aren't questioning why you do what you do, just that when someone made a joke about your income you replied with saying that you also do volunteer work..which doesn't make sense cause volunteer means there is no income.. so for what purpose did you said that, in response of the joke?

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hellraiser ]
willywonka159 ]
CDBS14 ]

id rather help someone over draining their money.

If you guys didnt know i want to study medicine so i volunteer at jamaica hospital' date=' since my mom works there as a clinical reviewer. So every once in a while i get allowed into surgery rooms and such. To me thats better than money.

[/quote']

I'd rather have money.

3x.. ;D

and CD we aren't questioning why you do what you do, just that when someone made a joke about your income you replied with saying that you also do volunteer work..which doesn't make sense cause volunteer means there is no income.. so for what purpose did you said that, in response of the joke?

i have no idea, lol. I usually get money from my parents or from tutoring people.

o-STRICK-o ]

Good luck Tow and Sniper. Thanks for making all this possible for us for years and years. Your time and devotion doesnt go unrecognized by any means.

even though you deleted me from your friends list ;)

That was after you deleted yourself from the clan list. ;)

Having clan members, UF Staff, cBF clowns and some family members on my friends list leave little room for much else. 8)

• 1 month later...
IRISH BULL ]

I don't know if this has been answered, but what happens if there is not a buyer? Will this site shut down??

We currently have active bidders who have made the minimum requirement.

For those that would appreciate knowing, we are currently holding our "interview" phase where we are asking all bidders what their immediate and long-term plans are for their running of UF, which factors into the overall decision Sniper and I will make in a week.

As far as we can tell, this site will not shut down. ;)

We would not want it to.

It's been a very interesting emotional ride this week, I can say that.....

Undertow ]
IRISH BULL ]

I don't know if this has been answered, but what happens if there is not a buyer? Will this site shut down??

We currently have active bidders who have made the minimum requirement.

For those that would appreciate knowing, we are currently holding our "interview" phase where we are asking all bidders what their immediate and long-term plans are for their running of UF, which factors into the overall decision Sniper and I will make in a week.

As far as we can tell, this site will not shut down. ;)

We would not want it to.

It's been a very interesting emotional ride this week, I can say that.....

Good to hear:)

CDBS14 ]

Thanks for the update' date=' good to know UF is staying........and i know you guys will find the right person

[/quote']

Yea agreed that's good to hear. It took me almost 30 min to read this whole thread. Now the suspense is killing me on who the new owner will be. Best of luck to both of you Undertow and Sniper. I'm glad to hear that UF will live.

Same here that is good to hear. I hope the new owner can come close to what you have done for UF. In are hearts and minds you will always be Urgent Fury because of what you have done for the past several years in making a fun/mature tournament community. I've been on this site at least an hour or two a day for the past 3 years now LOL.

I hope the new owners instill the values and leadership that you both have shown over the years.

BigMoneyNacku ]

I am the new owner. My first order of business will be to hire Havoc to oversee all operations. ;D

Oh and ban everyone that disagree's with me hiring the greatest creative force to ever step into the gaming arena.

Goodness, Nacku.....LOL

I don't miss that person....but I do miss his stupidity. LOL

Ah well...

MaluNYMets ]

Same here that is good to hear. I hope the new owner can come close to what you have done for UF. In are hearts and minds you will always be Urgent Fury because of what you have done for the past several years in making a fun/mature tournament community. I've been on this site at least an hour or two a day for the past 3 years now LOL.

I hope the new owners instill the values and leadership that you both have shown over the years.

Thank you very much.

Sentiments like that make this transition all the more harder. :'(

But thank you. We're very confident that we'll make the right choice for UF's future. We really are making that choice for you all. We can see in comments how much this community means to so many players out there, and that's really Sniper's an my testament through all the years of hard work putting UF together. So our LAST wish wouldn't have been to leave all the players of UF out in the cold.

Undertow ]
MaluNYMets ]

Thank you very much.

Sentiments like that make this transition all the more harder. :'(

But thank you. We're very confident that we'll make the right choice for UF's future. We really are making that choice for you all. We can see in comments how much this community means to so many players out there' date=' and that's really Sniper's an my testament through all the years of hard work putting UF together. So our LAST wish [b']wouldn't[/b] have been to leave all the players of UF out in the cold.

I cant modify your post but I assumed this is what you meant hehe.