They each paid (25 / 3) dollars.

So, they paid: (25 / 3) * 3 = $25

They each got a dollar back:

$25 + $1 * 3 = $28

They gave a dollar to the bellhop:

$28 + $2 = $30

$30 in the beginning. $30 in the end.

Fail. lol

Neo, i dont think Shadow/TNU is looked at in a bad way here, just CT and that is all teeny's fault.

I have known Shadow for a long time, & knew that merger was a bad idea. That was about the same day that i became staff here. lol

Ah, ah...somebody paid attention...yeah...they gave $2 to the bellhop...you win the cookie.

I late and there is nothing I can add to what you fine gents have already wrote, especially the GOAT!!

Sniper, ToW, Dooooodes!? It's been a pleasure playing in your sandbox all this time. We didn't even have to bring our own trucks and shovels, you fellas had the bases covered. I thank you from the bottom of my heart. I'm still gonna try and come out for that sleepover later this year. :-*

Deadly-Intent ]

dont get me wrong i didn't have any problems with Shadow or TNU

it was the havoc loving to throw his money around(since thats the only thing he can throw around) and what he can do to a tournament.

Ahh, copy that brotha...

And...

Sup shadow.. good to see ya

xRed0ctobeRx ]
ShadowOfaSolja ]

Yea, I will not fail to admit involving teeny was a HORRIBLE decision on my part. Oh well, we live and we learn and then we move one. Love you guys too BTW lol.

NIce sig shadow.

BTW You live and you learn...Right? Life's a dance you learn as you go.

nice sig yourself, looking forward to bigger and better things though.

Guest CplKoontz
ShadowOfaSolja ]
xRed0ctobeRx ]
ShadowOfaSolja ]

Yea, I will not fail to admit involving teeny was a HORRIBLE decision on my part. Oh well, we live and we learn and then we move one. Love you guys too BTW lol.

NIce sig shadow.

BTW You live and you learn...Right? Life's a dance you learn as you go.

nice sig yourself, looking forward to bigger and better things though.

Never though i would see shadow or any TNu guys in here:) good to see ya bro..

now why doesnt TNU put an app in for hell week and see how that record on ur site hold up playing here at UF:)

Just messin wit ya bro:)

WEll, that kind of stinks. But I do understand your reasoning. Both you and Sniper built one hell of a community tournament site. This what got me more and more involved with Socom and clans. I dont think there could be a better pair of guys out there. One being the Graphic Guru and the other being the outstanding writer. Almost like peanut butter and Jelly. You cant have one without the other.... Good Luck you two!

Who ever might take over, I wish the best as well. You will have some big shoes to fill.

ShadowOfaSolja ]

Taking it one step at a time is all, Got to tread lightly around these waters for the time being lol. God knows I dont want to cause a ruckus.

Don't know what you mean by that....unless you're quoting my use of "ruckus" when I addressed that other thread on here to the admins where, in that case, the use of that word only shows my age. ;)

Welcome back to the community.

Undertow ]
ShadowOfaSolja ]

Taking it one step at a time is all, Got to tread lightly around these waters for the time being lol. God knows I dont want to cause a ruckus.

Don't know what you mean by that....unless you're quoting my use of "ruckus" when I addressed that other thread on here to the admins where, in that case, the use of that word only shows my age. ;)

Welcome back to the community.

lol Sadly Tow I didn't even notice your use of the word Ruckus until after I made that post.