OWNER OF UF PLEASE READ ASAP

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So wtf do you want..?

People to quit picking on you.?

Stop posting & no one will have anything to say.. if you think you are going to talk any of us into thinking promoting other Socom tourney/League sites is a good idea you are wrong. STOP TRYING.!!

btw, You do see the "Spell Check" button next to the "Preview" & "Post" buttons right.?

thats dum because clans can compete in multiple leagues there are some clans that compete in up to three different leagues thats why im saying that the rule of no promotion is dum our site aloows promotion TNU threat nutralizing unit promotes in any league they can and thats good because it brang more competition to our site.

There is no rule here that says your clan cannot compete in another tournament in addition to a UF tournament. Its a conflict of interest to promote your tournament site on another tournament site. Do you think McDonald's would sell ad space in their restaurants to Burger King? I think not. I would also like to challenge you to not misspell any words in your next post.

thats dum because clans can compete in multiple leagues there are some clans that compete in up to three different leagues thats why im saying that the rule of no promotion is dum our site aloows promotion TNU threat nutralizing unit promotes in any league they can and thats good because it brang more competition to our site.

Just wondering... I missed some days of English class but... How is this one sentence?

no matter what i will always misspell a word or two its just how i am i never learned to spell correctly i failed all my spelling tests in school.

Hence the creation of Spellcheck

its ok never mind ill just look for a different league ill go to crowned BDSL and ill find to other leagues somewere i dont know why leagues dont allow promotion of other sites i think its a good way to bring more competition to the leagues but its obvious that all league owners rule is either our site you compete in or get out. that sucks.

Wow you just sounded like a spoiled child that didn't get what he wanted so your going to another place to try the same shit. No one said anything about not wanting to try this idea, its just you can't follow simple rules of another site. If you can't follow simple rules then why would we want to play in a tournament you create you already are proving that you don't follow the rules so what makes us think you won't bend your own rules for a clan you like or are in. Next time try actually reading the rules I know its hard when its not spelled like a kid just hitting puberty but try.

Hellraiser ]

hey I'm PRican. English is my second language... WTF is your excuse?

Good Point.!! ;D

Don't give up on shit man.. I cant believe what you just said..

no matter what i will always misspell a word or two its just how i am i never learned to spell correctly i failed all my spelling tests in school.

That is the saddest thing i have heard today.

Learn to read, this is the year 2009, not 1849.

I don't give a shit about your tourney or this tourney compared to the fact that an American Citizen cant read, & thinks it is no use..!!??

Chili-Palmer ]
Hellraiser ]

hey I'm PRican. English is my second language... WTF is your excuse?

Good Point.!! ;D

8)

you know that to make sure i spell everything right, although lately i've been needing less and less, is: first firefox spell checker. second and most important i always read my post after typing just to make sure i don't leave anything or screw up somewhere.

it's really not that hard you know. it takes about 30 seconds to read your post.

but yeah luckily i do have good English skills so they are not a problem at all in forums.. sometimes i do get stuck on callouts while playing online.. but hey. i've hear people calling out "the thing there on the right" soo... yeah LOL ;D

What the hell are you talking about? TNU does not promote on any other league site and we no longer have anything to promote. So please do not associate my clan with your non-sense.

ShadowOfaSolja ]

What the hell are you talking about? TNU does not promote on any other league site and we no longer have anything to promote. So please do not associate my clan with your non-sense.

dumb-look-demotivational-poster.jpg