I am hoping to see the Bears in the superbowl this year but it may be a bit too soon. We still need a true #1 receiver. If not the Bears from the NFC then I"m picking the Green Bay Packers ONLY if they make a smooth transition to the 3-4 defense. The NFC is predominantly a 4-3 league and I think the 3-4 might be hard to adjust to. They have the personnel to fit it already . From the AFC it's tough not to pick the Patriots. Tom Brady will have plenty of time to get his timing back before the playoffs start. My comeback teams this year are the Kansas City Chiefs featuring a revamped defense and a young quarterback and the San Fransisco 49ers lead by the former Bears Legend Mike Singletary.

o-Marlne-o ]

and the colts have th best looking team this year according to everywhere I have read..

Um...I don't know where what papers you have been reading.... But every one that has any reputation has the Colts "falling apart" and say they its highly likely they won't have more than 8 or 9 wins... 10 at the most..

Now, I'm not saying thats true... But the run game is nowhere near what it used to be, and Donald Brown is good, however I don't think he is the answer...

But, that's what everything written this year says...

Maybe if you picked up last years papers you might have seen that...

Everyone pretty much says its Steelers, Falcons, or Vikings.

All depends where your seats are. 20 yard to 20 yard 1st two levels are requiring bond license...

WE ended up getting a good deal on tickets for thanksgiving. WE paid 150 per parking as well. Now they are saying no tailgating.... The only reason I am going is to say I have been in the new one.... The only other time I will go is when Greenbay comes to town....

aZyOuThInKeYeIz ]
o-Marlne-o ]

and the colts have th best looking team this year according to everywhere I have read..

Um...I don't know where what papers you have been reading.... But every one that has any reputation has the Colts "falling apart" and say they its highly likely they won't have more than 8 or 9 wins... 10 at the most..

Now, I'm not saying thats true... But the run game is nowhere near what it used to be, and Donald Brown is good, however I don't think he is the answer...

Vikings and Falcons!!!!! hahahahahahaahahahah now that is funny...

GO COLTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

o-Marlne-o ]
aZyOuThInKeYeIz ]
o-Marlne-o ]

HAHA at the Falcons??

Matt Ryan is a fucking beast... And Norwood-Turner is the best 1-2 in the league..

And the only thing the Vikings have been missing for two years is a QB..

There defense is unbelievable...

My Titans aren't even gonna let your Colts out of the division... Hope for a wildcard... That's the only way your getting in... :P

A-Z___ ]
o-Marlne-o ]
aZyOuThInKeYeIz ]
o-Marlne-o ]

HAHA at the Falcons??

Matt Ryan is a fucking beast... And Norwood-Turner is the best 1-2 in the league..

And the only thing the Vikings have been missing for two years is a QB..

There defense is unbelievable...

My Titans aren't even gonna let your Colts out of the division... Hope for a wildcard... That's the only way your getting in... :P

While I do think the Falcons are an up and coming team for sure I think thats a little overboard. Matt Ryan did phenomenal last year as a rookie and the addition of Tony Gonzalez is only going to help his cause. However the Falcons are a little old on the defenseive side of the ball these days and frankly I don't see Norwood-Turner as the best running back tandem in the league.

There seems to be a lot of Colts fans on these boards right now. I don't think the Colts have what it takes to win the superbowl this year although they definitely have enough to make the playoffs. The coaching changes are not as drastic as some may think.

Only a few weeks til Kickoff boys!!