This Tiger Woods media coverage is absolutely absurd

NEO-X- ]

..... its on every damn major news network... its not THAT serious folks.. the guy is an amazing golfer, end of story. Why should anything else matter in HIS life? God, i hate the media and their slant ass coverage

fucking. thank. you. its getting out of hand how every day, i get at LEAST two texts from cnn giving me useless pyschobabble about how tiger woods won't talk. STFU, and leave him be. jesus christ.

I don't think tiger wood's purpose is to want to be rich and famous... he just wants to be the best golfer period. Unfortunately, wealth and fame comes with that. But yeah, they need to leave the guy alone. Media coverage in general is all BS. It would be refreshing to hear more stories about good things going on in the world rather than only printing negative things to make money.

Ahh how perfect when i walked out the door at 3:00 for class they were talking about this and as soon as I walked in the door they were again. I guess Tiger woods crashing his car is more important than things like the cop killer getting his due or poor children in Chicago have no presents or food for Christmas. Glad we have our priorities straight. :(

someone hurry and get under a blanket, fix your hair so you look like an emo chick, then scream and cry into the camera asking the media to LEAVE TIGER ALONE!!!! ;)

but yeah i agree, if someone famous gets a little paper cut it'll be on the news all week

if something that actually matters happens then it'll get a 2 minute story on the news and that will be the end of it

its sad to see how the majority of america is more concerned with how famous movie stars wipe their ass than the things that actually matter

i'm just scared for the day when my generation is running america with their hippy hoppity music and their mtv's :'(

While I agree with your point Irish, The thing that pisses me off is the media itself, and their notion of them feeling like its totally acceptable to talk about peoples private issues.

I mean, do we REALLY care that Tiger cheated on his wife?

Is that news? A man, cheated on his wife.... that shit happens every fucking day, yet... OH MY GOD, TIGER WOODS?!!?!!?!! A Black Guy Cheated on his hot ass White Wife?!!?!

What a fucking surprise...

I. Hate. Stupid. News.

NEO-X- ]

While I agree with your point Irish, The thing that pisses me off is the media itself, and their notion of them feeling like its totally acceptable to talk about peoples private issues.

Is that news? A man, cheated on his wife.... that shit happens every fucking day, yet... OH MY GOD, TIGER WOODS?!!?!!?!! A Black Guy Cheated on his hot ass White Wife?!!?!

I. Hate. Stupid. News.

I agree with you there. We are in two wars and the media is all over a pro-golfer cheating on his wife. ::) BFD!

IRISH BULL ]
NEO-X- ]

I. Hate. Stupid. News.

I agree with you there. We are in two wars and the media is all over a pro-golfer cheating on his wife. ::) BFD!

What really grates my nerves, is the stupid people that find this more important then the 2 wars and other problems.

I think it has been made into such a big deal because of the way he handled this. Had all this come out immediately, then the media wouldn't have spent the next couple of days speculating. It would have been reported that he wrecked, cheated, ooooh, ahhhh, and then they would have moved on to the next. It's his own fault it has turned into something so big.

I think it has been made into such a big deal because of the way he handled this. Had all this come out immediately, then the media wouldn't have spent the next couple of days speculating. It would have been reported that he wrecked, cheated, ooooh, ahhhh, and then they would have moved on to the next. It's his own fault it has turned into something so big.

I think that was the point! He wanted it too or he fed into the media and played it up so he could get a check!

Fluid__ ]

just another douche bag with money and a way the media can focus everyones attention on something frivolous rather than important issues

LOL. Get a life. Tiger is in no way a douche bag. But I guess it makes you feel better to judge him, right?

BigMoneyNacku ]
Fluid__ ]

just another douche bag with money and a way the media can focus everyones attention on something frivolous rather than important issues

LOL. Get a life. Tiger is in no way a douche bag. But I guess it makes you feel better to judge him, right?

Ok, BM ( :P), I usually agree with you, BUT in my book, if you cheat on your wife, you are more than a d-bag! ESPECIALLY if you cheat on her while she's pregnant! That's just wrong, wrong, wrong.

BigMoneyNacku ]
Fluid__ ]

I never met the man, but I did hear a story that would make him a Class A douche bag, if the story is true. A friend of mine was staying at a hotel when Tiger showed up in the lobby. Well he had two body guards next to him, perfectly understandable. But he had a guy following him holding a gold putter out in front of him. You know, with his arms stretched out holding this putter.

Now if this is true, this is a big douche bag move.

I just don't see the point. He cheats? ~ so what! And his wife probably is holding 'court in in the streets', as I think she whipped his ass trying to go out on a booty call. No need for the media to make mention of it to us! It's not like he was Jesus Christ, or a monk or something. 'Then' it would be news, because we wouldn't expect a monk to have a wife, nor cheat on her. I think she saw he was leaving while she slept, and at 30mph she caught up with the Cadillac and wailed on him with his favorite club, End of story.

TigerWoods.jpg

BigMoneyNacku ]
Fluid__ ]

Get a life? apparently you need to as well since your putting others down for their opinions. Must make you feel better yourself. And like mentioned after my post, anyone who cheats on their wife IS a douche bag in my opinion.

Fluid__ ]
BigMoneyNacku ]
Fluid__ ]

Get a life? apparently you need to as well since your putting others down for their opinions. Must make you feel better yourself. And like mentioned after my post, anyone who cheats on their wife IS a douche bag in my opinion.

Settle down fellas its the internet.