GTA online

COL.GRINDER ]

Yes I have been waiting for a game in that genre that rquires some strats.

It should be very interesting.

Yeah it definetly looks like you'll need designated people who are good at certain things. You'll need people who are good at driving cars, people who are good at driving motorbikes. People who can pilot helicopters, marksmen to snipe from the helicopters. The possibilities are endless and this online has the potential to steal me away from the FPS shooters I'm currently playing.

CZambrano ]
Nashvillan ]

I'd love too hang out my window and pop smokeosama while he comes out of the Liberty City Red light discrict. Or hit Col. Grinder with my Mafia car while he is running across the street from St. Mark's Bingo Hall. That would be awsome

i just want to pick up prostitutes in 1080p

LMFAO at both quotes!

Shadowboxin7 ]

LOL I lost it at the prostitute in 1080p remark. Well done sir. I will take it a step further and say that I cant wait to "smash the prostitute in the mouth with my pick up truck so i can get my money back, in 1080p."

I always loved that! Get your nut on and get your god damn money back!! Gimme my money bee-otch!!!!