I got my duelshock 3 today.

i dont really find any other difference than the weight and of course the rumble, so i really don't mind using the other ones since CoD4 doesn't have rumble support.

Q:

am i the only one with both plain sixaxis controllers that after letting the L3 button of to return to its center position the CoD4 shooter keeps moving forward but at a really slow rate, sometimes unnoticeable( some times i notice after i fall from an edge i was sniping) ?

Guest Live2Reap

i dont really find any other difference than the weight and of course the rumble, so i really don't mind using the other ones since CoD4 doesn't have rumble support.

Q:

am i the only one with both plain sixaxis controllers that after letting the L3 button of to return to its center position the CoD4 shooter keeps moving forward but at a really slow rate, sometimes unnoticeable( some times i notice after i fall from an edge i was sniping) ?

no its not just you that happens to me too

Guest H.A.V.0.C

Best thing I have bought for the PS3 thus far, I actually traded in my other 2 sixaxis controller to buy another dual shock 3. And yes they are heaver.

H.A.V.0.C ]

Best thing I have bought for the PS3 thus far, I actually traded in my other 2 sixaxis controller to buy another dual shock 3. And yes they are heaver.

When do you play havoc? I think you were on my friends list for months and I never saw you on. LOL But sorry had to make room and take ya off. :-*

Q:

yeah that happen to me, that's why the DualShock 3 is better & more reliable. I've already beat two of my sixaxis into the ground with the same issue..

Guest H.A.V.0.C
Red0ctobeR ]
H.A.V.0.C ]

When do you play havoc? I think you were on my friends list for months and I never saw you on. LOL But sorry had to make room and take ya off. :-*

I only play SOCOM! I stay true to the game!

Q:

Mine is totally fucked! Its the constant mashing of L3 and R3 for sprint and holding your breath. It also fucks up my GTA IV gaming.

H.A.V.0.C ]
Red0ctobeR ]
H.A.V.0.C ]

I only play SOCOM! I stay true to the game!

Honest question here,

I dont have a ps3 but will very soon.....If my friends are on ps3.....Can I see what there doing?

Example...On the 360. If chili is on the game playing forza it tells me what he is doing and what track he is on. If a buddy is playing basket ball.....it tells me the score that his game is at and the teams playing...is it the same for ps3? And if so does it work for ps2 games as well.

boody ]

is it worth it? i have 2 regular sixaxis controllers. they're probably more expensive right?

not by much.

so im not the only one with that issue... cool i was starting to worry that it was my doing and i don't want to screw up the new one.

man i hope that CoD4 gets a patch with rumble support

Rooster, it works NOTHING like the X-Box dashboard. YOU cannot accept friend invites in game. You cannot go join you buddy. You cannot respond to messages. :(

Allegedly all those things are coming when Home comes out. Allegedly. ::)

BigMoneyNacku ]

Rooster, it works NOTHING like the X-Box dashboard. YOU cannot accept friend invites in game. You cannot go join you buddy. You cannot respond to messages. :(

Allegedly all those things are coming when Home comes out. Allegedly. ::)

If home ever comes out ::).

BigMoneyNacku ]

Supposedly those features are coming out this month, without Home.

http://www.psxextreme.com/ps3-news/3167.html

IrshZ28 ]
BigMoneyNacku ]

Supposedly those features are coming out this month, without Home.

http://www.psxextreme.com/ps3-news/3167.html

Wow nice find, I hope Sony comes through.