My name is Undertow....and I am a faggot.

Man.....

I have been going through life thinking I was pretty sure I like the ladies.

I mean, I've dated them for so long. Hell, even married one once....but now after all this, I think I might find that she was nothing more than a "beard" for me. In the end, it either didn't matter or it was simply wasted time when I could have been focusing all my efforts on the real prize of my affections.

You see...it all came crashing down around me tonight when, while online for CoD4, and a public match started with a few APCers at my side, we embarked on a Domination map. I think all I said was "all right guys, let's get it" and then some random voice from some random player paired with us answered with a "yeah, let's get it, ya fuckin' faggot."

I really did try to explain my hardest to him that I really wasn't a homosexual and I really did, in fact, like girls. That's what I was telling myself, I guess, when I was hip-deep in one this weekend. But, reality hit me in the face harder than a shaft in the face than I supposedly crave. Over and over again, no matter what I said that was game-related, the glaring truth kept echoing in my ears as this mystery player reminded me how much of a faggot I was, how much my mom was a slut and how much my dad liked it up the ass when this player was fucking my mom. To think, i never thought of all this stuff when I would think from time to time just how I got to turn out the way I did in life. A homosexual. I guess past really does dictate present.

;D

On a serious note......does anyone REALLY enjoy playing in public rooms anymore? I guess this is more geared towards the UF crowd than your typical gamer, where here we TRY to play a good, respectful game. Problem is, that is almost non-existent out in the pubby lobbies. It's just disheartening.

Am I wrong when I say that it used to be SO much easier to come across a good, small group of guys that would come into your clan's custom SOCOM room and play a few maps...and both clans find that the other is pretty cool and of the same mind? And that those were the clans we would ask to come to UF?

Does it seem that this is a little HARDER to do here on CoD4?

Is it because lobbies fall and crumble too quickly after matches that parties continually have to be reformed and you never really get to talk to a good opponent you come across before they disappear from your screen?

APC has been playing ALMOST exclusively in our own private rooms, with quite a few players from UF clans coming in to join the fun. We really only play in pubby rooms when we have 2-6 players on at one time. Anything more than that, hell, sometimes we even do it at 6 players, and we make our own room and enjoy the comfort of straight up gaming, with good strat, no shit talking and good fun.

Sometimes I just get amazed at what one little man sitting alone in his room can say over the mic to a complete stranger. I say "alone" because I can only HOPE he's alone. Otherwise, he's got a wife, girlfriend, kids or parents within earshot of him saying the most juvenile, idiotic shit while he's wearing a headset sitting in front of his tv....trying to be mouth-tough. And to me, there's not a whole lot of other images to me that's more pathetic and comical than that. Honestly.

Anyway.....that's my semi-rant for the evening. LOL

Time to get back to gettin' really gay! ;)

- TOW

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol the reason its hard to find good respectful players is cuz its not just Socom players its the rest of the trashy players that have never really had a real online gaming experience so they really don't know how to act also there is a huge amount of European players and many of them detest the US and talk crap to us as if they know anything about US players. What also affects it is where we are from and lots of times people like to trash on where people are from.

Guest M16Assassin

Well before I read this thread I thought Oh my god Tow is coming out! But I was disappointed to see it was all a lie, a sham if you will. ;)

On the subject though I do find public rooms a little disheartening sometimes. Its like I'm either playing with 10 year olds who are more annoying than any kid I have ever come across in my life or I am greeted by the friendly "socom thugs" who have made their way to COD. While I do enjoy a socom thug every now and again because lets face it we all need to be put in our places sometimes and it is refreshing to be called a fag, butt pirate, Homo, Queer, etc. Although I don't know how everyone on Call of Duty seems to know my mother so well.

My favorite response that usually shuts them up for awhile is:

C'mon man, me playing tactical(owning you, or whatever other thing they called me a fag for), doesn't make me a faggot. The fact that I had ten inches of hot dripping man meat in my ass 20 minutes ago makes me a fag. ;D ;D ;D

I try to make the cock part of the comment as nasty as possible. Usually it just shocks them into quiet, or they get bored if I keep making comments about loving the dick. I actually like playing in pubby rooms sometimes. ;)

I concur, Tow.

However, there is nothing better than playing ground war with 8 other SHO guys and kicking the living shit out of the other shit talking team screaming, "YOU SUCK, FO SHO"... yeah, real original, buddy. You're the 1000th person to say "FO SHO" to us tonight. Here's a cookie.

They always stfu after they get smacked in-game.

OMG! My roommate is the worst. Thank god he's on x-box. He shit talks when he wins and when he loses. Sometimes I look at him and say, "Dude, you're such a dick." All he does is laugh. But I don't mind pugs because I welcome the shit talking when I've been on top for 3 games in a row...

Cod is garbabe-the open mic thing drives me up a wall, either I hear someone getting screamed at for there report card, a girlsfriend begging her boyfriend to stop playing or captain gangaster and his 93 friends in the same room......but even on socom its really hard to find a room where good people reside. I try and link up with friends......but hey Tow, its nice of you to COME out infront of the Uf Comm.......were here for ya ;)

Undertow ]

does anyone REALLY enjoy playing in public rooms anymore?

No, in fact if nobody is on from my clan I find it hard to even stay on and play. If its not some annoying screaming idiot its having the room dumped by the host. I just find public rooms SO frustrating that it ruins it for me.

Here's the thing that is disheartening for me; a few times, when it has gotten down to only 6 APCers, we HAVE gone pubby and playes some very intense, fun matches.

THAT is the exception now, not the rule. I came to APC having never played ANY type of military shooter online( well I played the first and second Halo's, but does that really count?) and I spent 2 weeks in the game as a FA. I quickly decided that a REAL clan was the only way to play this god forsaken game.

Now, I have access to all you ass bandits to play with, making this game tolerable.

Guest Live2Reap

yeah playing with a clan is the only way to survive COD4 online play and I mute all of my non clan-mates as soon as the game starts BUT even with that I still find COD4 frustrating to play and I am more than ready to move to a game where the asshole virus is not so deep rooted

Guest Live2Reap
PRIMEMEAT ]
Live2Reap ]

I am more than ready to move to a game where the asshole virus is not so deep rooted

Good luck finding that :-X

I know right? :(

I wont lie i like to tell little kids not to yell that loud because there mom or dad will end up waking up. That is for the most part the ball breaker. They sit there like shit what if they do wake up i'm on open mic and i will look dumb. Ask some of the APC members i played with them the other day and had to tell someone not to yell so loud.

i love it when you join a room w/ like 5-8 members in your party .. and then half the room leaves cuz they scarred its a "CLAN".. the others start w/ the "503 is garbage" "your clan sucks" etc.. before you even play? we just laugh agree.. and tell them if they really think we suck they should come tell us at "503bluntsmokers.com"... lol we actually get more traffic i think this way. :-X

Neo_Unit001 ]

also there is a huge amount of European players and many of them detest the US and talk crap to us as if they know anything about US players.

I don't ever hear foriegn speaking players talk trash, it is the little bastard children that need a foot up there ass instead of a controller in their hand. >:(

GOD forbid your a female playing a military shooter game all they hear is BJ this and do you want to F'k. Annoying as hell I sure am glad no one pm's shit like that around the UF community to the females. :-\

MaCoo_ ]

GOD forbid your a female playing a military shooter game all they hear is BJ this and do you want to F'k. Annoying as hell I sure am glad no one pm's shit like that around the UF community to the females. :-\

This is the worst thing to me. I can't stand when we get in a room and Tink is there and we get one or two on our side and we have to hear oh baby you sound sooooo hot or other shit like this. This is what I can't stand. Go ahead and talk as much shit to me as you want but dont start this shit. I will team kill you every round since I can't vote your ass out. I wont even mute you i will just team kill you the rest of the game until you leave. Or until we can leave. This is one of the biggest reasons I don't play open rooms.