Podcast 39 is UP! MUST HEAR!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SuddenRedScare

Wow, that was by far the best thing I heard all year. I was seriously gasping for air when listening to British Banana, even after the third time around. Keep up the good work Fury!

If I didn't know any better I would say this is an old fashioned Andy Kaufman style manufactured feud to promote ratings, lol......But I do know better lol and hopefully for our entertainment purposes the other guys can come up with something better than just another middle finger and ^&*% you, because I am hoping this has only just begun...could provide endless hours of entertainment in the end....maybe even a special edition DVD chronicling the whole thing ;D

Red0ctobeR ]
CZambrano ]

So, apparently British Banana=Boba Fett?

They sound pretty similar 8)

That is what I thought. ANd when we find that out officially we will be able to ridicule and brandish the person that associated Boba Fett with Star Trek. LOL

I dont get it.......Star Trek? WTF.............