UF Players Meet it up at Caldwell Woods

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I never post here but I feel the need to today

Thanks to all who showed for the UF meet. I had a great time.

[sHO] and [\H/] weren't all that well represented with the number of people that came, but the QUALITY of your representitives was second to none.

I am an old man and have little tolerence for kids (all of my children are older than Mav and Goose). I was very impressed. It was my pleasure to meet both of you. Thanks for reminding me that I was a [sHO] POW Mav...............lol.

Irish rolled in like a boyscout...prepared.

He brought a tasty bags set, a cooler full of beverages and hamburgers, a very cool hat, and a fold up chair (THANK GOD). He isn't fucking around with that name of his either........His bags set, shirt, and beer, all had the word Guiness on them.

Hopefully next year we can have more people at the meet. It was definately fun meeting people and putting a face with the name.

Thanks guys.

I think it WILL become an annual event.

In fact, we have already talked about it and Sniper and I will be reserving an ACTUAL space this year for NEXT year, so that we;ll have an actual pavilion and seating for it all.

I would say the turnout next year will hopefully be better, but in this case, we had enough fun with the ones that did show up, that we're not even going to fret about it. It was FUN.

And Maverick! Don't forget to PM Goat! ;)

Tell 'im you get a free "Tow pass!"

Rage75 ]
Undertow ]

And Maverick! Don't forget to PM Goat! ;)

Tell 'im you get a free "Tow pass!"

This sounds like a secret recruiting tactic !! Mav, stay clear !!!!! May the schwartz be with you!

LOL

I wish!

Just know it was your boy that asked ME! LOL

Great turnout, everyone! I'm glad that you guys are sharing the pics, so that those of us who were unfortunate to attend...can feel a sense of the gathering! I know that sooner or later, [sCK] will be able to make one of them! I'm going to talk to some of our members, so that there is ample time to get prepared for next years! ;D

Guest deltron0
CDBS14 ]
Undertow ]
CDBS14 ]

if you guys do it in NYC i will go for sure.

Ok' date=' we'll make a note of that.

[/quote']

woooohoooooo, might be a little awkward having a 16 year old (im 15 now) but some youth wont do any harm ;D.

Path just booked his ticket.

Undertow ]
CDBS14 ]

if you guys do it in NYC i will go for sure.

Ok' date=' we'll make a note of that.

[/quote']

Tow, would you be willing to have it outside of Chicago. Chicago's nice cause it's pretty central, but I think we might be able to get a lot more East coasters if it was just at little bit more East. We've done 3 or 4 SHO BBQ's and have always had great turnouts. The one down in Tennessee was the best. If we can get [sHO] Otis to attend the UF one, I promise you'll have the best BBQ you've ever tasted.