Give me my Socom NOW!!

Why we gotta wait till the 1st.. its like a three day weekend and a holiday... are they saying its not ready but they will work this weekend.. or what?? Just put it out already!!! sheesh... I could be playing right now!!! for crying out loud.. I want my socom now! and I'm not going to take this any more!!

LOL. yea... oh well Monday.. ok unless they come up with something to delay it.. argggg..

... anybody else got that pacing the floor feeling... >:(

;)

Guest [+30]PuddyTat

i dont understand it. this game has been delayed now for over a year, and now they are pushing back the beta too? its only 7 maps! no more vehicles! why is it so hard to get this game out? socom:ca was released november 7, 2006. it will be 2 years before we see the next installment? why dont they have rockstar make the next one. seems like they can turn out a new GTA every 12-16 months, with various games in between. i really had high hopes for slant 6 when all of this first started, but i am really getting bummed now. with all the hype, will this game really be the future fo many of us here, or are we going to get stuck searching for a title to hold us over till spring of 09?

-ChurcH- ]

Be grateful that they're even GIVING us a beta...

Fuck that..

-ChurcH- ]

It could have been worse. It could have been delayed like Home.

I don't care about Homo, and who says it won't be delayed like homo anyway.

p.s. Sorry Church, not directed at you bro.. I'm just a little... well POSTAL this morning.