The reason behind your name?

My nickname since high school has been Johnny Johnson. JohnnyJohnson did not fit in SOCOM1, so I shortened it to Johnson and added the 30. Johnson30 has been my handle since then.

Even though my name is Johnson30, everyone that knows me well like my clan mates call me Johnny.

Irish, figure it out. ;D The term "BULL" is a slang term for a railroad cop, which I am.

BTW, I love these threads. I love going to my "Players Met" to see some of the different names. Sometimes I think "What the fuck is behind that name?!!" Some are cool, some are really, really stupid.

IRISH BULL ]

...some are really, really stupid.

Which is where I come along. ;D

Nothing much about my name, I just personally think that Willy Wonka is the best character name of any book or movie ever created. I don't know what it is about that name, but I just absolutely love it. And, I thought other people would smile when they saw it, making them laugh, making me happy. :P

And the "159", just some random numbers, or, are they? ;)

The night 503 was founded.. myself , and 2 friends were creating our new Socom online names.. we had decided to make a clan from 503 , and call ourselves the Bluntsmokers due to our habits at that time.. First, one of them spit out .. "Hey im rolling on 20s , so i should be "ONDUBS"... then my other buddy was like "Shit.. i smoke alot of dubs.. so i should be SMOKNDUBS"... and i was like... WTF? i smoke more then you.. and ONDUBS spits out.. "hey you love Volkswagens.. you should be INADUB, ya know like your in a dub... LOL " i was like "man .. thats cool and stupid as shit at the same time.. " ONDUBS fired up another blunt for us.. and it was settled IN A DUB it was.... when socom 3 came out and you couldnt have spaces.. i chose to not add any _ or x or anything like that.. and i also switched to lower case and became mini inadub...

Undertow ]

My first name ever was Dirge113.

113 being my favorite number and "Dirge" was an old comic book character I created. I still wish I had chosen that name to stick with to this day sometimes.

Merlin was over at my place around the time we were starting to form APC when we were kicking around names that "we were going to stick with." Merlin and I, aside from being great friends, are great TOOL fans (hence, even the name of our old clan). Out of all the Tool songs, Merlin thought the name "Undertow" was the most prominent and ominous of them all. I was on the fence about changing from Dirge, but he told me "dude, this is a fucking KICKASS name and if YOU don't take it, -I- will!" Thinking about the possibility of regretting never taking his kickass suggestion, I changed my name and have been Undertow ever since.

For those that don't know, an "undertow" is a silent and invisible current beneath the water's surface that can drag a person from a manageable depth of water and pull them under, drowning them.

I swam in an undertow area in Lake Huron, me and several friends thought we were outside of the area. Turns out we read the sign wrong and were right in the middle of it. My friends got pulled out from the shore, i got pulled under a wee' bit, but we all ended up ok. Just a lil water in the lungs, coulda been deadly though...

Deutscher means "I am German" obviously in German lol and "75" was the number I wore throughout high school and college football before I stopped playing.

With the advent of the new Socom, I've been considering a name change myself. Really have no ideas yet but I might incorporate the position I play in rugby with it. I'm not sure yet, perhaps something like "Ruckmeister" or "Powerhouse" to insinuate at the nickname of my position, which is a Locke (2nd row) otherwise known as the powerhouse of the scrum.

Actually that sounds pretty kick ass, "Powerhouse" it's fitting. Anybody have any suggestions? Maybe something with a little swagger to it?

Deutscher means "I am German" obviously in German lol and "75" was the number I wore throughout high school and college football before I stopped playing.

With the advent of the new Socom, I've been considering a name change myself. Really have no ideas yet but I might incorporate the position I play in rugby with it. I'm not sure yet, perhaps something like "Ruckmeister" or "Powerhouse" to insinuate at the nickname of my position, which is a Locke (2nd row) otherwise known as the powerhouse of the scrum.

Actually that sounds pretty kick ass, "Powerhouse" it's fitting. Anybody have any suggestions? Maybe something with a little swagger to it?

I have a suggestion. Urine Bather!!!! :o:D

My original name was "Teh Joker" or "Teh Joker X"

This pretty much came from the fact that all I ever did and still do now is play jokes on people. Whether they're random or a friend, I never hesitate to play a joke. I actually played a prank on my teacher in middle school and she called me the class Joker. I took that and stuck with it for the longest time. Anything that I'm registered on will usually have me as Teh Joker or Teh Joker X (X only if I type it in by accident). "Teh" came from a typo I made the first time I typed in the name, so I stuck with it. It just fits me better than any other name. Playing jokes is one of my favorite things to do (thus, all the Rick Rolls).

Church is the name I use now because of a clan I was in when Socom 3 began. Our clan name was *pHilosophers and I originally had the name -Voltaire-. The guy who was -Church- eventually stopped playing altogether and I took his name to start fresh with stats and to make it easier for others to say Church. (People thought Voltaire was Violator).

The only reason I stay with the name Church right now is because so many people know me as Church. It would be difficult for everyone to start recognizing me as Joker. So for the sake of UF and Socom, I'm Church.