UF Speed Test

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

556053240.png

upload speed sucks, but there's not FiOS or anything like that available in Milwaukee. I was going to upgrade to RoadRunner Turbo Boost, but I ran a test at a buddy's house who had it and his upload was the same as mine just an extra 10MB down. Just didn't seem worth it. Hopefully we'll get some FiOS around here soon. :-\

HippieChik ]

556577836.png

Is this bad? I don't understand all of this stuff.

Hippie - Download is from internet to you and upload is you to the internet. The higher the number the better for both. Ping is the time it takes to send a packet from you to the server and back. The lower that number is the better.

Your download is nice. Your upload is REALLY bad IMHO. Ping is not to bad.

SHANE23 ]
HippieChik ]

556577836.png

Is this bad? I don't understand all of this stuff.

Hippie - Download is from internet to you and upload is you to the internet. The higher the number the better for both. Ping is the time it takes to send a packet from you to the server and back. The lower that number is the better.

Your download is nice. Your upload is REALLY bad IMHO. Ping is not to bad.

I guess I will call them and see what I should be getting, per my contract.

• 1 year later...