I hate how technology drops in price!!!

I was just looking at the sale papers today and came across an ad for a 2GB memory card for a PSP on sale for $14.99, regularly $24.99. So I checked my old receipt from a 2GB memory card I bought January'07. It was regularly priced at $69.00!!! I know its been 2 years, but from $69 to $14?!! Hell, the 4GB is regularly priced at $40.

Anybody else have this happen to them? You buy some sort of technology and then you find the price dramatically reduced later.

That should come as no surprise to you.

That's the nature of technology.

When something "new" comes out, they know everyone wants one, and they jack that price up.

Wait a year, it comes down a little.

Wait two years, and it's damn near affordable to EVERYONE.

I remember when a 1G SD memory card for your digital camera was like $80 bucks or so a year or two ago.

I can go to Microcenter today and get a 2G card for about $9.99.

Hell, look at the price of Playstations. Going down almost every half year.

And it's not like PS4's are right around the corner either.

Tech just goes down by nature.

Technology is the sloshed out slut at every party.

Ebay=friend

I never buy things like memory cards from actual stores or online stores because they are WAY overpriced. Ebay users put it like it is and give you the price it really SHOULD be. I bought a 4 gb microsd card for my phone for about 15 bucks on Ebay, but on the T-Mobile website, the 2 gb microsd is 40 bucks while 4 gb is 60 bucks.

As Tow stated, technology is just like that.. either you buy it and the price drops or you buy it and a newer version comes out. You just have to take chances. Personally, I'm not about having the most updated technology (hell my cell was made in 2006) but, about what works for me at a decent price. I just stick with Ebay.. because those are the REAL prices things should pretty much be

IRISH BULL ]

I know its something you have to swallow no matter what, it just sucks when you see the price in a sale paper later. :'(

When I took the plunge and bought my flat panel tv, my buddy Merlin told me "but dude, once you do, NEVER look in the Circuit City sale paper EVER again."

LOL