New Maps?

There won't be any new maps I bet, like Red said they dropped the ball and it's rolling away. It's going to keep rolling away because by the time a majority of people are sick of Confrontation Zipper will release the next version of Socom and hopefully they'll get it right, for fuck's sake how many years have they had to develop Socom 4 now? That shit should be everything and then some that the PS3 is capable of and what the fans want!

[sarcasim]

Maybe they'll release 2 "new" maps named Ruins & Death Trap. Then they'll whore them out and put every mode on each. So, for a small $12.99 fee, you can download these 2 "new" maps with 6 modes each (so really its like getting 12 "new" maps).

Sheeesh, I don't know why you guys keep complaining.

[/sarcasim]

Slant 6 is only following Zippers lead. They will hint at the maps until they tell you they are coming and then they will make you wait. Then they will tell you they are in beta. Then you will wait. And wait. And wait. And when everyone has given up on the game and the servers are low on people they will release the map packs. Then they will screw up all of the game, and then you will wait for a patch to fix it. Then you will just buy a different game and then it will get fixed and you will come back and then SOCOM 4 will come out. So we can say how great it is until we realize it has wore off and we start bitch and waiting all over again.

WiZ ]

[sarcasim]

Maybe they'll release 2 "new" maps named Ruins & Death Trap. Then they'll whore them out and put every mode on each. So, for a small $12.99 fee, you can download these 2 "new" maps with 6 modes each (so really its like getting 12 "new" maps).

Sheeesh, I don't know why you guys keep complaining.

[/sarcasim]

Aww man dont say Ruins, I would pay 15 bucks for that map alone!

Chili-Palmer ]
LORD_LUCIFER ]

I think they did an awesome job, everyone is negative

HAHAHA.. seriously.? :-\

Naw, can't be TOO serious.....

LORD_LUCIFER ]

I have not been active since Socom came out. It is time for me to leave. The Beta really left a bad taste in my mouth and I have not even bought the game.

Sorry.

Still love you, Lucy. 8)