Killzone 2... The months after release..

It's because we are in love with Socom were brain washed or something.

It's only us I think though. If you look at there sites. Something like 50000 are playing Killzone and last time I checked it was around 7000 Socom. Warhawk even has more then Socom. I think because the everyday common player believes Socom's a waste of money. If you knew nothing and never played Socom wouldn't you be pissed off after paying $60 for a not complete game?

I still play Killzone a few nights a week. It usually keeps me up real late though.

Tomorrow we get to fight on a moving Training and a Moving Star Cruiser. That's going to be sick. It might even make me sick.

I still play it. i play it probably twice a week max,but when I'm feeling like playin an intense respawn or two it definately hits the spot. I'm normally not a big fan of FPS (has nothing to do with SOCOM), but this is the first that's kept me interested.

if it didn't have the different classes and mix-and-match abilities though I definately wouldn't be playing it.

You dont hear shit about other games here because- No one plays other games here. When someone trys to get buy in the socomnaziz fear that it will divide their one game clan and people flame it.

I would hope folks look into codmw2 and/ or mag with out waiting to "hear" from socom ONLY clans on how they like it... But I wont hold my breath.

UNCLE-SID25 ]

You dont hear shit about other games here because- No one plays other games here. When someone trys to get buy in the socomnaziz fear that it will divide their one game clan and people flame it.

I would hope folks look into codmw2 and/ or mag with out waiting to "hear" from socom ONLY clans on how they like it... But I wont hold my breath.

I have to agree. Its a bad question here at UF. Plus, it seems the majority here agree that if its not a TPS, its not worth looking at.

I played it the first couple of weeks then haven't touched it. It just doesn't have what it takes to draw you into the game. I play COD WAW more then any other game and our clan has thrived on COD WAW since inception. Socom also now with the updates is getting better and drawing the old schoolers back but untilt hey bring back thermal scopes I think im done lol. Out of all the games I've played the best game I think is still Modern Warefare. I can't believe people throw it out. I have guys that I played socom with for years now only playing COD. Anyways k2 doesn't hit the spot for me and a lot of members went back to COD or Socom in our clan but we still got a good 15 members still playing it regularly. Their clan support.. and gfx is amazing. I wish COD had clan support like that. That game would dominate.

Don't be surprised to see them add more stuff like that in the next few CoD titles. ;D

We strictly play CoD:WaW (Xbox360) competitively, but everything else is just a once in a while thing, but we're going to switch back to CoD4 in a few weeks or so to get ready for CoD:MW2.!!

I cant friken wait for it.!!

It's because we are in love with Socom were brain washed or something.

It's only us I think though. If you look at there sites. Something like 50000 are playing Killzone and last time I checked it was around 7000 Socom. Warhawk even has more then Socom. I think because the everyday common player believes Socom's a waste of money. If you knew nothing and never played Socom wouldn't you be pissed off after paying $60 for a not complete game?

I still play Killzone a few nights a week. It usually keeps me up real late though.

Tomorrow we get to fight on a moving Training and a Moving Star Cruiser. That's going to be sick. It might even make me sick.

No not really I just don't enjoy none stop respawns.

I play it every day and love it. The new maps were released today and both are very solid. I may have a great interest because I have a really good KZ2 clan but even if I didn't I still enjoy playing with friends and climbing the leader board. My clan is currently ranked 9th (Omnipotent) so we get quite a few clan challenges and the matches are usually a blast.

Hellraiser ]

hmm IDK what to say i have the game, and i kinda like it but somehow im sure that the online will soon die on me and in a few weeks maybe month i'll stop playing it.

IDK what you are all talking so high of this game, i bet it will prob turn out like CoD4, everybody talked about how this game was awesome and shit and most of you guys dont even have it anymore cause you couldnt stop complaining about it and as soon as the Socom BETA!!!! arrived many traded it in.

just wait till CoD5 comes!! bye bye K2

i used to see a lot of people playing it. now.. those same are playing CoD4 or CoD Waw

Hellraiser ]
Hellraiser ]

hmm IDK what to say i have the game, and i kinda like it but somehow im sure that the online will soon die on me and in a few weeks maybe month i'll stop playing it.

IDK what you are all talking so high of this game, i bet it will prob turn out like CoD4, everybody talked about how this game was awesome and shit and most of you guys dont even have it anymore cause you couldnt stop complaining about it and as soon as the Socom BETA!!!! arrived many traded it in.

i used to see a lot of people playing it. now.. those same are playing CoD4 or CoD Waw

Most of the people I know that went back to COD have gone back to COD because they didn't like the way KZ2 controlled and by that they meant they didn't like that they actually had to use some skill to haul in kills. In killzone you actually have to lead your shots from a distance whereas in COD it's point/shoot/kill etc. I'm certain people will play COD MW2 quite a bit and I'm also certain people will stop playing KZ2 all together but you can also be certain that there is a large contingent that can't stand COD that will continue playing KZ because they feel it's a better game. I'm one of those people. I love my Socom and my KZ2 and I mix a few games in here and there NHL and Madden to name two. KZ2 will be my only FPS for a good long while at least until MAG comes out and then I'll be playing two.

Hellraiser ]
Hellraiser ]

hmm IDK what to say i have the game, and i kinda like it but somehow I'm sure that the online will soon die on me and in a few weeks maybe month I'll stop playing it.

IDK what you are all talking so high of this game, i bet it will prob turn out like CoD4, everybody talked about how this game was awesome and shit and most of you guy's don't even have it anymore cause you couldn't stop complaining about it and as soon as the Socom BETA!!!! arrived many traded it in.

I agree with you, but November seems sooo far away. lol Not to side track, but I'm waiting for the reviews about Operation Flashpoint. The reviews from UF, that is.

BigMoneyNacku ]
CDBS14 ]

When modern warfare2 is out' date=' bye bye to every shooter out there.

[/quote']

LOL. You said the same thing about KZ2!! :D :D

I was thinking the same thing, but this time i believe it. ;D