New Update from abigale You'll like this

Hi, Folks-

I do hear that you are all anxious to get news on the 1.5 Patch. Unfortunately, there is nothing new for me to tell you. The patch is still in QA and the team is still working towards getting it ready for release. I don't know when it will be released yet but as soon as I have a date for that, I will let you know as soon as possible.

I have hesitated to make a post like this. It seems that a big part of the community feels they don't want to hear anything except new information. I get lots of messages saying people are offended by "fluff posts" that don't really tell them anything new. But I am afraid that's all I can give you right now. All I know is that the patch is still not quite ready and I don't know when it will be released.

I also hear a lot of you asking for more information about DLC. As I am sure you understand, I am not authorized to release that information. I've mentioned a couple of times before that there is quite a process to go through to make that information public. I can tell you that there is more information in the pipeline to be released in the not too distant future. I am just as anxious as you guys for that to happen. I will be very happy when you are given some of the information you want. And I do let the powers that be know that you are asking for more. And then I do give you all the information I am cleared to give you.

So that's the best I can do. I have no new info and I can't answer any of your questions right now. I'm sorry about that and I am sorry the patch is taking longer than we had anticipated. I will be so happy when it is finally released. I do care about what's important to you and I know that this patch is really wanted. I, along with you, hope it will not be much longer before it is released.

I know some of you will appreciate this post and some of you will be upset that it contains nothing new. Just goes to show you that I can't make everyone happy. But I hope it at least helps to hear something as opposed to nothing at all.

12 Kudos! Thanks!

Xx-CHURCHY-xX ]

What a cock block. This is getting ridiculous. "I know you guys told me not to post any stupid posts because it makes you mad.. but I'll just do it one more time."

How fucking long can Q/A be? There must be some god damn weapon of mass destruction in that patch if its taking this damn long

Honestly once November 10th hits who cares, they should stop waisting their money and even bother putting it out. No one will be playing socom soon enough anyway.

For FUCK SAKE! You gotta be kidding me! And your right Mike, I'm done with this piece of shit game come November.

Have you seen the Killzone update that's gonna drop next week?!! I know its FPS and that is taboo around these parts, but JEEZ-US-CHRST ON A CRACKER!!!!!!!!!!!

Nevermind that they are improving the game...AGAIN! They are releasing two MORE maps and more weapons!!!!!!

She should have just said..."Hey assholes, I don't know shit. But I'll keep ya posted when I know a little shit, have fun!"

Goes to show you, they think you are all stupid. And I agree with sid. I am not sure what I would want more, nothing or stupid things like this. Good god.

I will play like the lemming I am. I am pretty simple. I want a game that works and be given the things that were promised. ::)

Xx-CHURCHY-xX ]
simihi ]

If it wasn't for UF: BLACK I probably would've been done with SOCOM long ago, Uncharted 2 Beta had less problems.

That says it all right there. If it wasn't for UF, I wouldn't be playing Socom.. and Uncharted Beta DID have less problems, which is ridiculous.

Speaking of Uncharted, this is a real TPS game.

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/exclusive-multiplayer-uncharted-2/52603

The MP version of this game looks cool as hell. I'm completely done with SOCOM come fall...DONE!

IRISH BULL ]
Xx-CHURCHY-xX ]
simihi ]

If it wasn't for UF: BLACK I probably would've been done with SOCOM long ago, Uncharted 2 Beta had less problems.

That says it all right there. If it wasn't for UF, I wouldn't be playing Socom.. and Uncharted Beta DID have less problems, which is ridiculous.

The MP version of this game looks cool as hell. I'm completely done with SOCOM come fall...DONE!

I played in the private beta for uncharted it reminded me a lot of MGS4. You have to put about 20 shots into someone to kill them and the worst part is head shots mean nothing. If they change those two things for the final release it will be a better game. It still won't replace Socom though IMO.

Crusty_Demons ]
IRISH BULL ]
Xx-CHURCHY-xX ]
simihi ]

I played in the private beta for uncharted it reminded me a lot of MGS4. You have to put about 20 shots into someone to kill them and the worst part is head shots mean nothing. If they change those two things for the final release it will be a better game. It still won't replace Socom though IMO.

??? ??? ??? ???

MGO is a 2 shot headshot if you have full health, one shot if your health is down.

Yeah your right sorry I only played that game online for a few hours. I meant to convey that the 20 body shots reminded me of MGS4. Another bad thing about uncharted is health regeneration... So let's say you put 15 shots into someone and they manage to duck behind cover their health will regenerate and you'll have to start all over.