A NOTE TO THE COMMUNITY

Guest [+30]PuddyTat

Guest [+30]PuddyTat

over the course of the last couple weeks, i have seen a lot of things on these forums that are not reflective of this community. threads are being hijacked at an alarming rate. attitudes are geting worse and worse everyday, and the drama just seems to be growing by leaps and bounds. toinght we learn who the new owners of urgent fury are, and i dont know if this has anything to do with the recent digression around here, but i would like to ask a favor of the community...

this is a great place people, and it will comtinue to be so for a long time. to help ensure that, take a few seconds before you hit the post button on your reply and think to yourself. if your angry, calm down. if it has nothing to do with the thread, find someplace it fits, or start your own thread. the staff would like to see a seamless transition in ownership, and we will need the participation of the entire community in order to accompish that. so lets clean it up folks. lets bring this all back together show the new owners they made a wise investment.most of all, lets make this the best fucking tournament site on the internet!!!

Thank You ;D

xPUDDYTATx

Urgent Fury Staff Member

Guest [+30]PuddyTat
Bandit99 ]

Great post Puddy. We have seen way to much bs as of late and it is not indicative of the way we want this community to be.

...nor how its ever been. at least as long as ive been here ;)

i kno im new to the actual community but i do agree with what you are saying. i have been in many different forums. I even have built some and ran them. its not nice to argue with the staff who do the best they can to have a tournament that you all can enjoy. of course everyone is not going to be happy but the majority will be. relax and just have a good time. be good to the community who has been good to you. again i know.. i am new to this community but i am putting my point across and experience in other communities

• Directors
Chili-Palmer ]

Where is the Kudos Button

This is SMF, not vB.

Very good post Puddy.!!

Shane, You need clan tags. ;)

I could not find it... but it is there now ;D

HippieChik ]

Definitely some crazy stuff lately from seasoned UF vets. EXCELLENT advice Puddy! Now's the time for everyone to step up. No more talk about UF being the most respectable/mature/best gaming community out there ... time for us to show it!

i agree with you.

I think i stated many times, some crazy stuff lately in the forums, hopefully it all comes down soon and we can go on with our normal routine.

• Directors
xRed0ctobeRx ]

They said who they are look at the announcements

That is correct Red...

I have created the Announcements folder for exactly that... these posts are the first two that are there.