***Rep Your NHL Team***

Hockey is finally here!!!

Do we have any fans in UF???

My Flyers had there worse season in franchise history last season and bounce back in the off season with some huge trades and signing!!

Last night was there first game of the season like most and newly acquired Danny Briere Was wroth every sent last night scoring 2 goals and assist!!!

Flyers WILL fight for the east baby!!

Lets Go Flyers!!!!

Im Flyered UP

Trigga47 ]

Too bad you missed the fantasy league Raw.

I live in PA and saw the Flyers game, they looked impressive. Definitely a contender in the east. The eastern conference will be very competitive this year. I'm personally a rangers fan but the flyers impressed me last night.

yea i would of liked to get in that FH league

yea Biron looked real good last night.. def better then Esche lol

but i saw drury had a nice first game with rangers!!

RAWTAL3NT ]

Hockey is finally here!!!

Do we have any fans in UF???

My Flyers had there worse season in franchise history last season and bounce back in the off season with some huge trades and signing!!

Last night was there first game of the season like most and newly acquired Danny Briere Was wroth every sent last night scoring 2 goals and assist!!!

Flyers WILL fight for the east baby!!

Lets Go Flyers!!!!

Im Flyered UP

Flyers Fan ALL THE WAY BABY!!! I saw Pelle play at the old Spectrum!!! I also met Dave the Hammer Shultz and have a Perant signed puck with Cert.

I took my son and gf out to Philly in 2000 and took him to his 1st NHL game on Oct 31st against the Devils. The Flyers won and in ALL the NHL games I had ever been to I had never seen a Penalty shot until that night. Langkow got it and that place went NUTS!

My #2 team is the Blackhawks. I went to a bunch of games at the old barn and it was incredible. You couldn't hear them sing the national anthem they cheered so much. I have gone to every Flyers game in Chicago for the past 12 years.

I love hockey!