Going To Be A Dad..

Well guys i got the call that we are all scared for..(not being told shes preg)

this past Sat my GF and my sister went out. I went to bed early do to the fact i had work at 430am.

I get up at 330 to hear the phone ring and its my sister saying Mandy(My GF) was in a car accident. Man to have that feeling on anyone i wouldnt wish that on my worse enemy.

I get tothe hospital to have her tell me they took her blood so they can take X-Rays. Her lower back bruised so bad and with in hours it was sticking out atleast 5-6 inchs.

So the doc comes back in and its me and my sister in the room the Doc says " can i talk to mandy alone" I'm not stupid to see that she is prob preg.

So the doc comes into the lobby says to me "Are you brian" i said yes, " he said mandy would like to see you.

Right there i new she was 100% preg so i go into the room and she says shes preg.

But what scares me is she was 2 weeks preg and we go out every weekend and on wed to clubs and bars then she gets into this accident. Its a wake up call man

So I have a baby on the way!!!! and im excited!!!

Holy Shit man.. I hope she is alright..!?

Dont sweat the bars & clubs man, just do what you can from here on out, hell our parents used to smoke, drink, & eat terrible, but we all came out alright, just stop doing the bad shit now & you should be fine.

Did they say there was going to be any complications with the pregnancy, because of the accident.?

hopefully everything works out ok.!

Congrats man..

Chili-Palmer ]

Holy Shit man.. I hope she is alright..!?

Dont sweat the bars & clubs man, just do what you can from here on out, hell our parents used to smoke, drink, & eat terrible, but we all came out alright, just stop doing the bad shit now & you should be fine.

Did they say there was going to be any complications with the pregnancy, because of the accident.?

hopefully everything works out ok.!

Congrats man..

first thing first thanks everyone..

chili the thing i dont get is she was in accident, but with the preg test coming back postive they couldnt take no xrays or anything..

the thing i dont get is they didnt even look to see if the baby was ok with the impact of the hit in the accident has me worried..

to be honest at the moment i was worried for my gf so when they said she is released cause they cant do anything for her with her being preg had me forget to ask is the baby ok.. i just want to get the hell out of there and take care of my GF..

she's in so much pain and all she can take is tylenol..

the accident wasnt even her fault.. drunk driver hit her... he was taking somewhere in a helicopter and to be honest i care less if he made it or not.. Does that make me evil?

she has an app on the 23 of january.. but im assuming if something was seriously wrong they would of said something.. I HOPE

i wake up and get a call that felt like the world was coming to the end.. and with in hours after that i leave the hospital with the best news ever...

its amazing how fast ur life can take a turn for the worse but with in min or hours u hear the best news ever

bro woman are magnifacent creatures....and it being so early it really hasnt formed much yet and has a lot of cushion ..just take care of her read your books and shit make sure she eats right and make sure you go to all the meeting ..

i just had a baby in june and i went to every class every doctor apointment .

dont miss a single one ...i have a little boy he is starting to walk right now (6 months)..

you have a lifetime of joy. and yelling....lol

good luck

Guest [OHM]_contract_

That's great news bro and bad news with your gf, but man are you in for the joy of your life :) I have 2 kids. Both now in my custody since yesterday (officially). It's a wonderful thing being a Father. Good luck to you and your family. Merry Christmas.

At 2 weeks of being pregnant the kid is barely a ball of cells. the actual accident wouldn't cause the baby to be hurt in any sort. The worst thing that could happen is stress from the mother. So taking care of mommy is the most important. Because it won't be damage it would be miscarraige that you should worry about.

Make it past the first month and anything like smoking, drinking or mistreatment of the mother would cause the baby harm. You should be safe right now. Besides if it weren't for booze how many guys would have kids. LOL

Red0ctobeR ]

At 2 weeks of being pregnant the kid is barely a ball of cells. the actual accident wouldn't cause the baby to be hurt in any sort. The worst thing that could happen is stress from the mother. So taking care of mommy is the most important. Because it won't be damage it would be miscarraige that you should worry about.

Make it past the first month and anything like smoking, drinking or mistreatment of the mother would cause the baby harm. You should be safe right now. Besides if it weren't for booze how many guys would have kids. LOL

me ;D

havent drank for a year....i did a lot of drinking when i was younger turned 21 and havent really drank much since. 24 now...just feel like shit the next day but new years is coming up...

talent need any info let me know bro ...i am an expert ;)

thats what the nurses said they were being nice...

and you will see shit that will make you look at shit different for the rest of your life....and thats the truth

Yea bro drinking and smoking at this early stage isn’t that big a concern yet. Besides red oct’s parents did and look how he turned out.. hmm well errr I mean take Chili for example he turned out just fi… errr hmm well never mind! Don’t let her drink or smoke!!

;) Just take care of her, and things should work out fine. Best of luck and good wishes for you and your future family.

Guest Skipper

I was at a bar recently and saw a pregnant woman smoking away. Being a new dad, I felt bad for the kid and what they would probably have to go through if the kid had a defect.

I couldn't stop watching her so as I went to get a beer I casually said, "Being pregnant, smoking's not the best idea." I said it in a light hearted manner.

She wasn't pregnant...

Guest [iLL] Andawg

Children are our future, teach them well and let them lead the way. SHow them .....

Best wishes. I do hope all works out well. and what a Christmas present? Merry Christmas.