Which UF Player's Name Would You Want?

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have always had PhillyMac since the Socom1 days. I am always getting asked the question "are you from Philly?" (And for those who have talked to me know that I have country accent) So I will just ask them "Do I sound like I'm from Philly?" So I will just tell em my name is Phillip and have always been called Philly for as long as I can remember.

If I had to choose a name. I would have to say smokeosama.

Guest STR8_HATE

I would want RNG because he isn't scared to where a skirt... But also STR8_HATE because i really love my name, just not in the way I love RNG's name

• 1 year later...

look what i found!!! ;D

with many new clans in here and of course many new players..

any new name you saw and wish you thought of first..

IDK i still like my name LOL

but i also like Undertow... idk maybe because is very original.like i've seen all cool names here that i would like but they are usually not very original IE, Viper, all the Hawks, everything that has a ______Fan at the end or every other name that have's to do with being bad, hate, kill, sport, some tv or comic character. etc..

Undertow has some respect to it.. i think it just sounds mature.

nacku is also cool.

but one name that i read that would just kick ass was the one cow posted:

WaffleofMassDeliciousness <<<fucking badass LOL ;D