NO PSN NETWORK MONDAY APRIL 14TH

Guest [+30]PuddyTat

-Affliction- ]

can we still have the wars tonite if the servers are up?

No.

We will not be changing the alternate option around mid-day like this.

Clans have already informed their gunners that there would be no Monday war this week, and we're sure players may have made plans with other family and friends by now.

We will continue to resume wars this Wednesday, and all your Monday wars for tonight will be played after the fourth week is done.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish people would take time to do a little more research before changing schedules it gets kind of disappointing to be looking forward to a Monday war and it gets postponed due to lack of information. The original post put up on this if someone would have taken the time to read the alternate article, it clearly says you will be able to play online games.

Sony has announced that the PlayStation Store will not accessible tomorrow as they put the finishing touches on the brand new PlayStation Store that will launch on Tuesday. So whatever you're doing tomorrow, April 14, from 11:00 AM Eastern Time to 2:00 AM Eastern Time, it won't involve the PlayStation Store.

“Although the PlayStation Network will be available for online play, so there's that.â€

• Directors
onewholikes2kill ]

I wish people would take time to do a little more research before changing schedules it gets kind of disappointing to be looking forward to a Monday war and it gets postponed due to lack of information. The original post put up on this if someone would have taken the time to read the alternate article, it clearly says you will be able to play online games.

Sony has announced that the PlayStation Store will not accessible tomorrow as they put the finishing touches on the brand new PlayStation Store that will launch on Tuesday. So whatever you're doing tomorrow, April 14, from 11:00 AM Eastern Time to 2:00 AM Eastern Time, it won't involve the PlayStation Store.

“Although the PlayStation Network will be available for online play, so there's that.”

I wish people would stop complaining, and realize that there are approximately 50 clans, competing in 2 separate tournaments, on 2 separate consoles, all at the same time, and we are trying to cater to all of them right now. The decision was made in the event that online play would be interrupted. Just to avoid any headaches or rescheduling snafus related to this problem. It wasn't necessarily about a lack of information, but more of a "better safe, than sorry" type of thing. C'mon, can we get one person to just say "thanks for all the hard work"?

Thanks, and Enjoy your run in Crucible 2.

X_vip3r_X

I could have not said it better myself all of those clans about 40 in the UFC2 tournament times about 20 members each. That such a high number that I can not even calculate it. I can say it would have taken one person the same amount of time as it took me (1minute) to find the correct information. Please do not get over offensive trying to cover up a screw up. I think if you look at any hobbies if something might happen they are quick to postpone (not). It is always easier to disrupt the large numbers instead of doing a little extra checking. Would it have not been just as easy to tell everyone if the network is down then we will postpone.

Well here is the always the fact assuming makes an ass out of people and I did not assume.

I might not be the ass here but I sometimes can be a jackass, this site in my opinion is the best run gaming site around and constructive criticism never hurt anyone.

• Directors
onewholikes2kill ]

X_vip3r_X

I could have not said it better myself all of those clans about 40 in the UFC2 tournament times about 20 members each. That such a high number that I can not even calculate it. I can say it would have taken one person the same amount of time as it took me (1minute) to find the correct information. Please do not get over offensive trying to cover up a screw up. I think if you look at any hobbies if something might happen they are quick to postpone (not). It is always easier to disrupt the large numbers instead of doing a little extra checking. Would it have not been just as easy to tell everyone if the network is down then we will postpone.

Well here is the always the fact assuming makes an ass out of people and I did not assume.

I might not be the ass here but I sometimes can be a jackass, this site in my opinion is the best run gaming site around and constructive criticism never hurt anyone.

[DaRK] onewholikes2kill,

Ummmm....I wasn't the one who was being over offensive, you were.

I wasn't trying to cover up anything, I was explaining why we had made the decision...pay attention. It wasn't a screw up, we stand behind the decision to postpone tonight's wars. Do you really think we've covered every little detail of the 2 tournaments, but we made such a big decision, without checking the facts, and weighing our options? I agree, you are the ass here. Thank you, Tow & Sniper will be pleased that you like the site so much. And we welcome any and all constructive criticism.

Thanks again.

What is done is done but I would tend to agree that if read properly postponement was not needed. It is kind of like canceling a game in NY because it is raining in Cleveland. The store and PSN are two different entities and it did clearly say the PSN would still be up.

X_VIP3R_X ]

I wish people would stop complaining, and realize that there are approximately 50 clans, competing in 2 separate tournaments, on 2 separate consoles, all at the same time, and we are trying to cater to all of them right now. The decision was made in the event that online play would be interrupted. Just to avoid any headaches or rescheduling snafus related to this problem. It wasn't necessarily about a lack of information, but more of a "better safe, than sorry" type of thing. C'mon, can we get one person to just say "thanks for all the hard work"?

UF STAFF....THANK U VERY MUCH FOR PUTTING UP WITH ALL THE CLANS HERE IN THE UF COMMUNITY! :) ;D I'm sure its very tough to juggle everything around here and it's not easy to please everyone...SO Keep up the good work.

X_VIP3R_X ]
onewholikes2kill ]

“Although the PlayStation Network will be available for online play, so there's that.â€

I got to agree with Viper. For some reason if the network wasn't working and we didn't cancel it we would prob hear a whole boat full of complaints for that. This way at least people like me who don't get a lot of days off don't have to stay up at night for nothing. Thank you staff!

• Directors

Thanks boys! It warms my heart, and the cockles therein, to see that most of you get it.

Remember, plan for the worst, hope for the best. And, thanks again for understanding.

SHANE23 ]

What is done is done but I would tend to agree that if read properly postponement was not needed. It is kind of like canceling a game in NY because it is raining in Cleveland. The store and PSN are two different entities and it did clearly say the PSN would still be up.

Lemme apologize for Shane. Sometimes he likes to bite the hand that feeds him. :(

I agree with the decision 100%. Especially considering Sony's track record. Had the matches not been cancelled, then Sony would have had a problem and the whole psn would've been down.