OBAMA OR MCCAIN WHO DO YOU CHOSE

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Obama's best friend forever calls cops to protect him from a reporter....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVgVP8ZAgZA&eurl=http://hotair.com/archives/2008/10/25/video-ayers-calls-the-cops-on-oreillys-producer/

Yes, that's the same William Ayers that headed up the Underground Weatherman domestic terrorist group that bomb police headquarters in New York and killed on policeman.

Now calling the police to protect him from a reporter..... Ironic indeed.

HogWild ]

Obama's best friend forever calls cops to protect him from a reporter....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVgVP8ZAgZA&eurl=http://hotair.com/archives/2008/10/25/video-ayers-calls-the-cops-on-oreillys-producer/

Yes, that's the same William Ayers that headed up the Underground Weatherman domestic terrorist group that bomb police headquarters in New York and killed on policeman.

Now calling the police to protect him from a reporter..... Ironic indeed.

Phone call made by Joe McCain, John's brother. LOL Idiot... like his brother. LOL

Can't answer Hog? How's your boy gonna do it?

Obama is going to run a "open and transparent" White House? Dream on.

http://elections.foxnews.com/2008/10/25/obama-campaign-cuts-interviews-florida-tv-station/

Barack Obama's campaign killed all interviews with a Florida TV station after Sen. Joe Biden, the Democratic vice presidential nominee, faced tough and critical questions from a reporter at the Orlando station, the Orlando Sentinel reported.

Here's the interview:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQXcImQfubM&eurl=http://hotair.com/archives/2008/10/25/comedy-gold-wftv-interviews-biden/

The message is LOUD AND CLEAR. Ask only softball questions or Obama and his crew will not allow you an interview. Force Obama or his crew to admit something they don't want to, they will research your past illegally using government resources to do so like they did to Joe the Plumber.

http://www.dispatch.com/live/content/local_news/stories/2008/10/24/joe.html?sid=101

Government computers used to find information on Joe the Plumber

Investigators trying to determine whether access was illegal

Public records requested by The Dispatch disclose that information on Wurzelbacher's driver's license or his sport-utility vehicle was pulled from the Ohio Bureau of Motor Vehicles database three times shortly after the debate.

Information on Wurzelbacher was accessed by accounts assigned to the office of Ohio Attorney General Nancy H. Rogers, the Cuyahoga County Child Support Enforcement Agency and the Toledo Police Department.

Yes WarPig McCain's little brother did make a non emergency call to 911.

At least he didn't blow up U.S. buildings like Obama's buddy Ayers did. At least he isn't a convicted felon like Obama's buddy Rezko. At least he didn't preach anti-American sentiment like Obama's buddy Wright did. At least he hasn't recieved Illinois state money in the form of earmarks like Obama's cousin did. At least he didn't get federal money in the form of a earmark like Obama's wife did. At least he didn't call for the destruction of a entire country like Obama's buddy Farakhan did.

::)

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/maps/obama_vs_mccain/

How's your boy going to do it Hog? I've invited you to three times now to join that convo... you going to ignore it? Please tell me how Johnny Mac is going to turn these states and voters? This map has Obama at a whooping 375 to McCain's 157! You can say what you want about polls, but even the republican and conservative polls make this a tough road for McCain.

Oct26.png

You can keep posting attacks on Obama or we can move on and talk about the election night. Your choice. ;D

Attacking Obama?

That's pretty funny coming from a guy who is complaining about a wardrobe that Palin doesn't even get to keep, was purchased with donated money and not federal funds. Those clothes will be donated or auctioned off, that's the law. But you failed to mention that.

Then you complain about McCain's brother making a non emergency call to 911. Yea, THAT never happens... call in SWAT to handle this one.

Obama shuts off a news source and refuses to do interviews with them. I tell people about it, and I am attacking Obama? Feel free to mention one news source McCain has refused to talk to.

Oh, I'm sorry WarPig, I didn't know I was obliged to answer your questions. I was still waiting on an answer from the second presidential debate thread where you claimed you have been critical of Obama on several occassions, which I asked you to prove, but you have not yet done so......

So if it's all the same to you, I'll wait until you answer my question from a couple of weeks ago before I answer yours that were asked in the last couple of days.

Hahaha!!! Someone needs a hug hereeee. Dude, I don't know if it's a comprehension thing with you or you just can't see the words I post cause of the conservative eye glasses you wear. I answered you on every occasion in that thread. Your hypocritical and condescending attitude towards me isj very unbecoming. I simple ask your opinion. I'm NOT trying to be a smart ass or trying to shove anything in your face. I honestly wanted to know what your thoughts were.

It's quite obvious that you are now incapable of carrying on a healthy debate with me. I'm sorry if your feelings are hurt. I simple ask, can we move on from the attacks (ON BOTH SIDES)... and talk about the look ahead for both candidates. You want to just keep posting irrelevant shit which means nothing at this point in the election. Go ahead... knock yourself out. :-*

Is there anyone else here on the right side that would care to take a stab at how McCain is going to do this?

DID HERE THE LATEST THE DEMOCRATS WANT TO ADD FUNDING TO WELFARE AND THAT SPREADING THE WEALTH AND CAN YOU GUESS HOW THEY PLAN TO DO THAT ......CUT THE MILITARY FUNDING BY 25%

MAYBE ALL THESE OBAMACRATS WILL LOOK AT THE REAL ISSUES AND NOT THE LIES AND REDIRIC FROM OBAMA'S CAMPAIGN..

LOOK AT THE TRUTH...

HE WAS IN THE SENATE SEAT FOR 140 DAYS BEFORE LAUNCHING HIS CAMPAIGN WHICH IN FACT WOULD MAKE PALIN MORE QUALIFIED THEN OBAMA LYING ASS...HE IS GOIN TO WORK WITH TERRORIST ON ISSUES COME THE FUCK ON.........

TOP ISSUE SHOULD BE NATIONAL SECURITY AND MILITARY...NOT HEALTHCARE AND ECONOMY.......IF YOU GET BLOWN THE FUCK UP YOU AINT GONNA SPEND THE MONEY OR LEARN SHIT.......

IT IS COMING DOWN TO CRUNCH TIME AND FOR YOUR OWN SAKE AND SAFETY VOTE MCCAIN OBAMA WILL HAVE HIS CHANCE IN A TERM OR TWO BUT NOW WE NEED A REAL LEADER IN THE WHITEHOUSE NOT SOME ONE TRYIN TO MAKE HISTORY WITH HIS LIES..

O HOW I COULD GO ON FOR DAYS ......

WAKE UP......................

WHO WILL WORK WITH BOTH SIDE NOT OBAMA. WE NEED CHECKS AND BALANCES IN THEIR AND THAT WILL NOT HAPPEN WITH AN ALL DEMOCRAT GOVERNMENT TOP TO BOTTOM

How's your boy going to do it Hog? I've invited you to three times now to join that convo... you going to ignore it? Please tell me how Johnny Mac is going to turn these states and voters? This map has Obama at a whooping 375 to McCain's 157! You can say what you want about polls, but even the republican and conservative polls make this a tough road for McCain.

Oct26.png

You can keep posting attacks on Obama or we can move on and talk about the election night. Your choice. ;D

I'll give you my opinion on this question. First off McCain probably wont win. There are numerous reasons why.

Reason 1: Bush! Simple enough reason. People want to sit back and play Monday morning quarterback. Am I a real big Bush fan? Well actually no. I voted Gore during his first election. I was then a little upset over the whole voting scandal that took place. The people and not the courts should decide who the president is. I also am not a big proponent of the electoral college. The popular vote is a better representation of what the people want.

Anyhow Bush was given the Presidency. Okay, now lets see what he can do? We were then attacked on 9/11. Wow what a turn of events. The country had been attacked at the World Trade Center once again by terrorists. Unlike the first time where it was a botched attacked, this time they succeeded in bringing down both towers.

Now as president he has to make some decisions. Some tougher than others. First was to attack on Afghanistan. That one was an easy decision. Go after Osama Bin Laden. Then came a real tough decision. To attack Iraq. We all can sit here till we are blue in the face, but we will never know all the intelligence that was provided, for the decision to be made to attack. The reason given was WMD (Weapons of Mass Destruction).

So we attack and we never do find WMD. People now want to cry that this is an oil issue as we did not find WMD. Oh great call. Again it is easy to sit back and cry foul now, however some very respected people were in on the decision as to attack or not based on the intelligence that was being received. More on that to come.

So here we have a President starting their Presidency under very trying circumstances. It appears at the time a lot of Americans seen this as when it came time for the next election, he was voted in again. This may have also been because the Democratic party had nothing. John Kerry? Hell, you could have a more entertaining conversation with a 12 year old. His personality did him in so people voted Bush in again.

So what was the deal breaker for the second term? The effects of the previous Democratic Administration start to really show it's ugly head. While the intentions of homes for every American was noble, it is not a right. You should still have to earn the right to own a home, not have the rules changed so you can have one. That is where we are at today. Mortgage defaults are at a all time high. Is this a lower class or middle class issue alone? No! When the rules for qualifications were changed to allow more people to secure loans and the mortgage companies and banks were forced to find ways to secure loans for those who previously would never qualify, creative mortgages were brought to the forefront. ARM's which have always been an option, where sudden given to those who could not qualify for a conventional mortgage. These people were not, as in the past, instructed of the dangers involved with ARM's. They also pushed interest only loans. Okay I can pay only interest which will lower my payment. The problem is the name interest only loan is not accurate. There is a term limit for this interest only. Usually 3-5 years. Then it becomes the type of loan it was packaged with and that is ARM. Oh darn that dreaded ARM. Adjustable Rate Mortgage. So you get all the house you can get, then the rate goes up and damn, you can't afford the payment. What happens then? Foreclosure!

As I stated previously, it was not just the lower income people who were at fault here. Yes the minimum requirements for home loans were lowered so that all Americans could buy a home. This provide a short term boom in housing. Almost anyone could buy a home now. Business was good. Home prices shot up. Now here came the greedy people. Big corporations wanting to cash in on the market. Buying up properties right and left. Individuals trying to get rich quick with flipping houses. Then it happened. The bottom fell out. Home prices fell just as fast as the oil prices have recently. That began the crisis we are at now.

Home prices fell. Interest rates increased. Now we have people who have houses that are not worth what they paid for them and are costing them more in mortgage. They are defaulting on loans. Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac who pushed banks to write these unsafe mortgages, were now in possession of the packages of mortgages they bought from the banks. In other words they reap what they sow. They forced garbage loans and now they have foreclosures out the ass. Going bankrupt until the government has to bail them out with 750 billion dollars. Now how does this pertain to why Bush won't win. People are ill informed. They feel that since this is happening and since he has been in Office for the past 8 years, it is his administrations doing. As I previously mentioned, it is not this administrations doing as it was the Clinton Administration that pushed for what is the cause of what is happening now. The only thing the Bush Administration is at fault for is not continuing to try and put a stop to it. I use the word continue because they did recognize the issues and tried to fix it, but the Democrats blocked them in their efforts. This is just another reason why Bush will lose. People not knowing what has transpired.

Reason 2:

A snake oil salesman. The second coming according to many followers. Here comes a man at the right place and time. A man who is a smooth talker. A used car salesman. A man who says all the right thing to his target demographic. His biggest words are "I will save you". I will use the hard work and money of others to rid you of your despair. Why? America is the land of opportunity. Opportunities are abound for everyone. It is those who want to put the hard work in at an opportunity, who bear the fruits of their labor.

In my opinion America has to many on the opposite ends and not enough in the middle. We have way to many who want things given to them. They don't want to work for it. They feel entitled to it. Then on the other end of the spectrum is greed. Those who want to prey on the weak. Those who choose to find any means to grease there palm, no matter who they may hurt in the process. Then in the middle, you have those who are realists. They do what they have to to be comfortable. They make a hard honest living. They care about their fellow man. They don't look for handouts. They feel a sense of pride of their own accomplishments.

So yeah, Obama will probably win as he is in the right place at the right time. You have a target demograhic, looking for handouts, not answers. They do not have the education to see the big picture. No I am not saying this about all Obama supporters. I would say however that the percentage of voters who have no idea what is going on. Have no clue as to issues and or history. Have no clue as to what Obama's stance is on the issues, will be voting for him, just because he is a different face, smooth talker, not a republican, a snake oil salesman.

Oh and War Pig, you used a name in this post as if it were your ace in the whole. I made the following statement earlier in this post "Again it is easy to sit back and cry foul now, however some very respected people were in on the decision as to attack or not based on the intelligence that was being received. More on that to come." Since you brought him into this as your Ace in the hole, Colin Powell who you are happy than a pig in shit to have now endorsed Obama, was one of the people instrumental in the decision to attack Iraq. He made recommendations to attack based on intelligence he felt was accurate.

As I sated previously, I have no dog in this fight. Personally I don't like either parties nominations. I do not have a party affiliation, so I am unable to vote in the primaries. I am telling you this as I am not a part fanatic. I vote on my own education of the candidates and issues. In the last 2 elections of 2000 and 2004 I have voted for a different party for President. 2000 I voted Gore and 2004 I voted Bush. This time I am probably going to abscond my vote. I am having a hard time seeing anything I like and for numerous reasons. Hopefully in this last week, which I doubt it will happen, I can find something to get excited about with one of these candidates. I do not like voting for the lesser of 2 evils and it appears at this point, that is all I have in my opinion.

Voting in America has become like jury duty. People do not take it serious. It is a duty to your country. A duty that should be taken serious. If you vote, you should do it, with as much education you can. Not base it on how one talks. Not on how one looks. You should educate your self on things that matter to you. Not your party affiliation. Not as a fanatic, but as an educated voter who looks at things objectively.

DID HERE THE LATEST THE DEMOCRATS WANT TO ADD FUNDING TO WELFARE AND THAT SPREADING THE WEALTH AND CAN YOU GUESS HOW THEY PLAN TO DO THAT ......CUT THE MILITARY FUNDING BY 25%

MAYBE ALL THESE OBAMACRATS WILL LOOK AT THE REAL ISSUES AND NOT THE LIES AND REDIRIC FROM OBAMA'S CAMPAIGN..

LOOK AT THE TRUTH...

HE WAS IN THE SENATE SEAT FOR 140 DAYS BEFORE LAUNCHING HIS CAMPAIGN WHICH IN FACT WOULD MAKE PALIN MORE QUALIFIED THEN OBAMA LYING ASS...HE IS GOIN TO WORK WITH TERRORIST ON ISSUES COME THE FUCK ON.........

TOP ISSUE SHOULD BE NATIONAL SECURITY AND MILITARY...NOT HEALTHCARE AND ECONOMY.......IF YOU GET BLOWN THE FUCK UP YOU AINT GONNA SPEND THE MONEY OR LEARN SHIT.......

IT IS COMING DOWN TO CRUNCH TIME AND FOR YOUR OWN SAKE AND SAFETY VOTE MCCAIN OBAMA WILL HAVE HIS CHANCE IN A TERM OR TWO BUT NOW WE NEED A REAL LEADER IN THE WHITEHOUSE NOT SOME ONE TRYIN TO MAKE HISTORY WITH HIS LIES..

WHO WILL WORK WITH BOTH SIDE NOT OBAMA. WE NEED CHECKS AND BALANCES IN THEIR AND THAT WILL NOT HAPPEN WITH AN ALL DEMOCRAT GOVERNMENT TOP TO BOTTOM

i couldnt read a word of that, my screen was screaming at me. come again?

RNG187 ]

LOOK AT THE TRUTH...

i couldn't read a word of that' date=' my screen was screaming at me. come again?

[/quote']

some one has to do it ;)

look at the facts

top to bottom

JOHN MCCAIN IS A BETTED CANIDATE FOR PRESIDENT HANDS DOWN..

HE ALSO DESERVES IT BUT THat IS ANOTHER TOPIC.

OBAMA UNFORTUNLY (LIED AND RAISED MONEY HE AGREED NOT TO RAISE (again check the facts)) AND has better promotional skills more money for marketing yet McCain is standing in there...

that is why McCain is broke & Hillary is broke ...shit johnny get money from your wife ...hell no I WILL STAND BY MY WORD

BUT OBAMA JUST ARRANGED 2 MILLION DOLLARS ON A VICTORY PARTY TALK ABOUT DRINKING THE KOOL AID...HE IS ALREADY SPENDING AND ISNT EVEN IN THE WHITE HOUSE...

YA'LL DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND VOTE MCCAIN

IF JUST THE PUBLIC HAD ALL THIS BROUGHT TO THE TABLE I HAVE A FEELING MCCAIN WOULD ALREADY BE PRESIDENT

..good day

RNG187 ]

LOOK AT THE TRUTH...

i couldn't read a word of that' date=' my screen was screaming at me. come again?

[/quote']

some one has to do it ;)

look at the facts

top to bottom

JOHN MCCAIN IS A BETTED CANIDATE FOR PRESIDENT HANDS DOWN..

HE ALSO DESERVES IT BUT THat IS ANOTHER TOPIC.

OBAMA UNFORTUNLY (LIED AND RAISED MONEY HE AGREED NOT TO RAISE (again check the facts)) AND has better promotional skills more money for marketing yet McCain is standing in there...

that is why McCain is broke & Hillary is broke ...shit johnny get money from your wife ...hell no I WILL STAND BY MY WORD

BUT OBAMA JUST ARRANGED 2 MILLION DOLLARS ON A VICTORY PARTY TALK ABOUT DRINKING THE KOOL AID...HE IS ALREADY SPENDING AND ISNT EVEN IN THE WHITE HOUSE...

YA'LL DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND VOTE MCCAIN

IF JUST THE PUBLIC HAD ALL THIS BROUGHT TO THE TABLE I HAVE A FEELING MCCAIN WOULD ALREADY BE PRESIDENT

..good day

and another ignorant statement. when hog makes statements, they're well informed, written as if the person has some type of post-high school education, and he proves a point. i can't say the same about your remarks. fail.

Bandit99: You made some good points. Some of them are questionable. Like the Democratic Admin having full control over the situation. They were 'permitted' because EVERYONE was involved in the greed, both parties. Yes, it was the Clinton Administration who were running things, but the Repubs were in CONTROL. They had every chance to regulate those issues, but the greed got in their way. This is why McCain is known as the 'De-regulator', because that is JUST what he did! In any court of law, if you are in a stolen car and are KNOWLEDGABLE that it is stolen but continue to ride in it...then you are an Accessory to that crime.

No one should be pointing the fingers here. They all contributed to our present downfall, either by doing or NOT DOING. So we are past all that now. The issue is about repairing the damage. FUCK the blame game, because 'everyone' should go to jail, if that is the case.

Cutting the Military Budget by 25%? You DO KNOW, that if ever that funding needed to be increased, it would be right? But 10 billion dollars a month, when Iraq just sits on their own money...is a bit foolish to me.

The mentioning of Colin Powell? He was the Repubs 'boy'! They put him up to the WMD issue, and then they threw him under the bus. Even a 12yr old can see that! But even with his honors and 'respect for his Republican Party'...he is a fair man, and obviously "SEE's THINGS MUCH BETTER THAN YOU OR I", being in the middle of it all. So 'maybe' his reasons for endorsing Obama are legit? We 'have' to give him the benefit, seeing at how his own party did him. You mentioned 'him' as the source around all the WMD issues? Well 'who was handling all that shit? ~ RIGHT! ~ The Rebublicans.

Alot of us 'are very knowledgable' about our choice. Even if our choice loses, we have to support the chosen one. I'm all about that. I 'still' think that if any other nominee was in this election 'other than Obama'...that McCain would not even get support. This is what I see. He got no support when he 'first' ran. Why does he get all this support now? I think it's because he's the only other choice! And I cannot bear the idea, of a 'PPP' (Possible Palin for Prez)! I most surely would consider moving back to Europe if 'that' ever happened. I have witnessed her LIE in peoples face about 'Abusing Power'. Until 'that' (well, not to mention how 'Congress' SHUT DOWN her building plans, and she still claims that 'she did', is another one!), I was really giving her the benefit. Just for her to come on the seen 'slamming others' to get to the top, left a bad taste in my mouth. Even those whom she attacked, did gave her all the respect! That shows bad character.

No matter how you slice it up, the Republican party has been in control 'regardless' of the Clinton ADMIN! They could have stopped shit, but the greedy MOFO's did nothing. It's time for a NEW Sheriff now.

Now I'm "condesending". WarPig, you know that's the 8th different negative characterzation you have used to describe me in this discussion. Still stuggling to make your point without name calling I see.

The only poll that matters is the one that happens on 4 November. Gore was up 11 points, and Kerry was up 9 points at the same time in their elections. So what happened there? Could it be a biased press trying to supress Republican voter turnout? Could it be those being polled don't take it seriously? Could it be biased pollsters trying to raise the spirits of one block of voters over another? I don't know, I'm not a fan of polls. If I don't want to respond to a post you make or answer a question, I don't have to, this is still a free country.

Don't give yourself too much credit, even if I had feelings, you wouldn't be able to hurt them.

There's no struggle here. If you will notice I never called you a name, only called out that your "ATTITUDE" is one of condescending and hypocritical. There's a big difference. Do I really have to explain that to you? There has NOT been 8 times of name calling. ONly in your mind. LOL

Bandit you do bring up some good points... although I don't agree with all said, it's refreshing to see some other independents with a critical view of this brand of republican.

Hog, actually Bush was up on Gore by 3 points in 2000 and was up on Kerry by 4 points in 2004 in the LAST WEEK. Like I said... you can take what I posted the way you want. I was just trying to move on. Wasn't "forcing" you to answer shit. It's unfortunate that you seem angry and condescending towards me now. I thought things were good between us and we were having a good debate here. It seems to be the same attitude of a lot of McCain supporters now. I hope you'll be alright on election night. :)

Bandit99 ]

Oct26.png

I'll give you my opinion on this question. First off McCain probably wont win. There are numerous reasons why.

Reason 1: Bush! Simple enough reason. People want to sit back and play Monday morning quarterback. Am I a real big Bush fan? Well actually no. I voted Gore during his first election. I was then a little upset over the whole voting scandal that took place. The people and not the courts should decide who the president is. I also am not a big proponent of the electoral college. The popular vote is a better representation of what the people want.

Anyhow Bush was given the Presidency. Okay, now lets see what he can do? We were then attacked on 9/11. Wow what a turn of events. The country had been attacked at the World Trade Center once again by terrorists. Unlike the first time where it was a botched attacked, this time they succeeded in bringing down both towers.

Now as president he has to make some decisions. Some tougher than others. First was to attack on Afghanistan. That one was an easy decision. Go after Osama Bin Laden. Then came a real tough decision. To attack Iraq. We all can sit here till we are blue in the face, but we will never know all the intelligence that was provided, for the decision to be made to attack. The reason given was WMD (Weapons of Mass Destruction).

So we attack and we never do find WMD. People now want to cry that this is an oil issue as we did not find WMD. Oh great call. Again it is easy to sit back and cry foul now, however some very respected people were in on the decision as to attack or not based on the intelligence that was being received. More on that to come.

So here we have a President starting their Presidency under very trying circumstances. It appears at the time a lot of Americans seen this as when it came time for the next election, he was voted in again. This may have also been because the Democratic party had nothing. John Kerry? Hell, you could have a more entertaining conversation with a 12 year old. His personality did him in so people voted Bush in again.

So what was the deal breaker for the second term? The effects of the previous Democratic Administration start to really show it's ugly head. While the intentions of homes for every American was noble, it is not a right. You should still have to earn the right to own a home, not have the rules changed so you can have one. That is where we are at today. Mortgage defaults are at a all time high. Is this a lower class or middle class issue alone? No! When the rules for qualifications were changed to allow more people to secure loans and the mortgage companies and banks were forced to find ways to secure loans for those who previously would never qualify, creative mortgages were brought to the forefront. ARM's which have always been an option, where sudden given to those who could not qualify for a conventional mortgage. These people were not, as in the past, instructed of the dangers involved with ARM's. They also pushed interest only loans. Okay I can pay only interest which will lower my payment. The problem is the name interest only loan is not accurate. There is a term limit for this interest only. Usually 3-5 years. Then it becomes the type of loan it was packaged with and that is ARM. Oh darn that dreaded ARM. Adjustable Rate Mortgage. So you get all the house you can get, then the rate goes up and damn, you can't afford the payment. What happens then? Foreclosure!

As I stated previously, it was not just the lower income people who were at fault here. Yes the minimum requirements for home loans were lowered so that all Americans could buy a home. This provide a short term boom in housing. Almost anyone could buy a home now. Business was good. Home prices shot up. Now here came the greedy people. Big corporations wanting to cash in on the market. Buying up properties right and left. Individuals trying to get rich quick with flipping houses. Then it happened. The bottom fell out. Home prices fell just as fast as the oil prices have recently. That began the crisis we are at now.

Home prices fell. Interest rates increased. Now we have people who have houses that are not worth what they paid for them and are costing them more in mortgage. They are defaulting on loans. Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac who pushed banks to write these unsafe mortgages, were now in possession of the packages of mortgages they bought from the banks. In other words they reap what they sow. They forced garbage loans and now they have foreclosures out the ass. Going bankrupt until the government has to bail them out with 750 billion dollars. Now how does this pertain to why Bush won't win. People are ill informed. They feel that since this is happening and since he has been in Office for the past 8 years, it is his administrations doing. As I previously mentioned, it is not this administrations doing as it was the Clinton Administration that pushed for what is the cause of what is happening now. The only thing the Bush Administration is at fault for is not continuing to try and put a stop to it. I use the word continue because they did recognize the issues and tried to fix it, but the Democrats blocked them in their efforts. This is just another reason why Bush will lose. People not knowing what has transpired.

Reason 2:

A snake oil salesman. The second coming according to many followers. Here comes a man at the right place and time. A man who is a smooth talker. A used car salesman. A man who says all the right thing to his target demographic. His biggest words are "I will save you". I will use the hard work and money of others to rid you of your despair. Why? America is the land of opportunity. Opportunities are abound for everyone. It is those who want to put the hard work in at an opportunity, who bear the fruits of their labor.

In my opinion America has to many on the opposite ends and not enough in the middle. We have way to many who want things given to them. They don't want to work for it. They feel entitled to it. Then on the other end of the spectrum is greed. Those who want to prey on the weak. Those who choose to find any means to grease there palm, no matter who they may hurt in the process. Then in the middle, you have those who are realists. They do what they have to to be comfortable. They make a hard honest living. They care about their fellow man. They don't look for handouts. They feel a sense of pride of their own accomplishments.

So yeah, Obama will probably win as he is in the right place at the right time. You have a target demograhic, looking for handouts, not answers. They do not have the education to see the big picture. No I am not saying this about all Obama supporters. I would say however that the percentage of voters who have no idea what is going on. Have no clue as to issues and or history. Have no clue as to what Obama's stance is on the issues, will be voting for him, just because he is a different face, smooth talker, not a republican, a snake oil salesman.

Oh and War Pig, you used a name in this post as if it were your ace in the whole. I made the following statement earlier in this post "Again it is easy to sit back and cry foul now, however some very respected people were in on the decision as to attack or not based on the intelligence that was being received. More on that to come." Since you brought him into this as your Ace in the hole, Colin Powell who you are happy than a pig in shit to have now endorsed Obama, was one of the people instrumental in the decision to attack Iraq. He made recommendations to attack based on intelligence he felt was accurate.

As I sated previously, I have no dog in this fight. Personally I don't like either parties nominations. I do not have a party affiliation, so I am unable to vote in the primaries. I am telling you this as I am not a part fanatic. I vote on my own education of the candidates and issues. In the last 2 elections of 2000 and 2004 I have voted for a different party for President. 2000 I voted Gore and 2004 I voted Bush. This time I am probably going to abscond my vote. I am having a hard time seeing anything I like and for numerous reasons. Hopefully in this last week, which I doubt it will happen, I can find something to get excited about with one of these candidates. I do not like voting for the lesser of 2 evils and it appears at this point, that is all I have in my opinion.

Voting in America has become like jury duty. People do not take it serious. It is a duty to your country. A duty that should be taken serious. If you vote, you should do it, with as much education you can. Not base it on how one talks. Not on how one looks. You should educate your self on things that matter to you. Not your party affiliation. Not as a fanatic, but as an educated voter who looks at things objectively.

Actually look it up, we found Yellow Cake, Tons of it. Yellow Cake is what's used to make Nuclear weapons. They hadnt succeeded yet but had the supplies for it. So, when you guys say the WMD's thing was a lie, is bullshit. They found it early in the war, but it was too much stuff to transport safely and finally got it out of there and sold it to Canada for their Nuclear Power Plants. Just an FYI.

Provide a link? It was a lie. There was never yellow cake from Nigeria man. Never. It was made up, like all the other reasons we went in there. ;)

This is a lot of fun. Play around the the map. I just don't see any scenario where McCain pulls this off, even if he tries to steal a couple of states like he did in 2000... opps sorry that was McBush. LOL

http://www.cnn.com/ELECTION/2008/calculator/

KingJunK ]
RNG187 ]

warpig' date=' i wish you were there for this.

i was playing in a 101 room, and somebody was making the joke asking "what does disappointment look like?"

and i said "hogwild's face november 5th"

;D

[/quote']

ahhh haaa LMAO!!!

Wrong. I believe in democracy, and if my ticket loses, I won't spend the next four years whining about it.

Cast your vote and be heard. If Obama wins and 49% of he country vote against him, that means he will have to be wary of the mid term elections when the power in Congress can change.

When Obama goes after your firearms, come back and tell me how great he is then.

When welfare rolls increase, come on back and tell me how that's good for America.

When gas is $8.00 a gallon, I ride a motorcyle, live 6 miles from work, and live in the south. Come on back here and tell me how great Obama is.

When all those "green" jobs in the auto industry don't land in Michigan, come on back here and explain it to me how this is good.

When the company you work for has to lay you off because they gross more than $250,000 a year and can't afford you and the new taxes. Come on back and tell me how well your unemployment benefits are treating you.

The great things about Presidents, whatever is done, can be undone one election away.

I fix tractor trailers for a living. A crucial part of our economy. My job is secure no matter who gets elected because those trucks are going to roll no matter what. WalMart may buy all their stuff from China, but if their truck breaks down in my town they call me, because my job can't be outsourced. Is yours?

Radio interview Obama did in 2001.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iivL4c_3pck&eurl=http://hotair.com/archives/2008/10/27/smells-like-socialist-spirit/

If you look at the victories and failures of the civil rights movement and its litigation strategy in the court. I think where it succeeded was to invest formal rights in previously dispossessed people, so that now I would have the right to vote. I would now be able to sit at the lunch counter and order as long as I could pay for it I’d be o.k. But, the Supreme Court never ventured into the issues of redistribution of wealth, and of more basic issues such as political and economic justice in society.

To that extent, as radical as I think people try to characterize the Warren Court, it wasn’t that radical. It didn’t break free from the essential constraints that were placed by the founding fathers in the Constitution, at least as its been interpreted and Warren Court interpreted in the same way, that generally the Constitution is a charter of negative liberties. Says what the states can’t do to you. Says what the Federal government can’t do to you, but doesn’t say what the Federal government or State government must do on your behalf, and that hasn’t shifted and one of the, I think, tragedies of the civil rights movement was, um, because the civil rights movement became so court focused I think there was a tendency to lose track of the political and community organizing and activities on the ground that are able to put together the actual coalition of powers through which you bring about redistributive change. In some ways we still suffer from that. …

I’m not optimistic about bringing about major redistributive change through the courts. You know, the institution just isn’t structured that way.

Just a few of the highlights. Hear ye hear ye, come now and allow government to be the parent you never had. You don't have to work hard to make a living, we will have ECONOMIC JUSTICE and will overtax the successful to be FAIR to those who aren't as successful.