OBAMA OR MCCAIN WHO DO YOU CHOSE

No, there not. Obama is up 50 to 43 nationally and is up in every battleground state. This is no where near what it was for Kerry or Gore. It's going to be a blood bath for republicans. They deserve it.

You make me want to vote Republican.. ::)

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RNG187 ]

okay' date=' okay NEW political party!

the UF GAMERS

presidential nomination: GOAT

VP nom: condelezza rice

chairs: chili

hog

pig

tresurer: me.

other positions are available!

[/quote']

Thank God you are not appointing yourself Education Secretary...It is Treasurer...LOL j/p

Hog... take the tin foil hat off man. Where in the hell are you getting these stories? TURN OFF FAUXNEWS! IT's eating your brain! LOL

Chilli... LOL Just stating my opinion. There have been so many running disgusting ads, like Liz Dole and others. On top of the last 8 years... I think they are deserving of what they are predicting. That's all.

Hog... take the tin foil hat off man. Where in the hell are you getting these stories? TURN OFF FAUXNEWS! IT's eating your brain! LOL

LMAO.... that's rich. Coming from someone who has used Kieth Olberman as a source in this thread. Sorry pal, but you lost all credibility to question ANYONE'S news sources once you did that. Go back into your corner crying about how the last two elections were stolen from you and tonite "uncle" Kieth will come on T.V. and confirm to you that it's absolutely true.

I found this, it's a video. I'm sure someone will say that Obama was forced by those nasty Republican's to say such things.... but anyhoo. Obama video, explaining how he's going to change "your" behavior:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bueCxeXZAUU&eurl=http://hotair.com/archives/2008/11/01/government-should-send-price-signals-on-energy/

Everyone catch that? The more money you make, the more you should be charged for the same services according to Obama. Not a faired share sacrifice, people targed specifically to make sacrifices.

I think it's fair to say, if you are poor and satisfied being poor, and are willing to depend on the US government to take care of you, then this all sounds well and good.

However, if you have ambition, be ready to pay through the nose for any successes you have if Obama and his ilk get into a position of power to change nataional policy.

Speaking of sacrifices, or rather sacrifices not made by Obama.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/

A member of Barack Obama's Kenyan family living in the United States is facing a possible immigration issue: the Associated Press reports that an aunt he speaks about in his memoirs is living in the United States illegally.

The AP says she remain in government housing in Boston, even though an immigration judge denied her request for asylum four years ago. The Obama campaign has not yet responded to a CNN request for comment. Onyango has donated at least five times to Obama's campaign in July and September, listing her occupation as a "volunteer resident health advocate." Federal campaign finance records indicate several contributions in amounts of $5 and $25.

Comedians can't come up with stuff this good. What I take from all of this.

1. Obama a multi millionaire doesn't help blood relatives living in poverty, but at least one of them has contributed to his campaign several times.

2. Obama doesn't want to talk to the press again.... this is becoming a distrubing habit.

3. Obama hasn't used his considerable influence to help a blood relative get a green card.

4. Obama has relatives who are in the country illegally and working under the table, unless she has stolen a social security number and using that.

But I must try to be fair and balanced, and point out a selfish act on the part of the McCain's..... well about 20 years ago Cindy McCain was in Thialand on one of her several hundred good will missions, Mother Theresa asked Cindy to take two babies back with her to the US for medical treatment or the would surely die. And can you believe it, Cindy said... well she said "yes" and did it. But, when she got back to the US she dumped those girls at an orphanage.... well not exactly. The baby who needed extensive and expensive cleft palet surgery.... well those evil McCain's adopted her. But the second baby was dumped at an orphanage..... well not exactly, the McCain's found a well off family and they adopted her as well. Something bad must have happened from all of this... let me think.... I GOT IT.

Those poor unfortunate girls were RIPPED from their homeland and they had no say in it at all. That was a pretty selfish thing for the McCain's to do.....

Chilli... LOL Just stating my opinion. There have been so many running disgusting ads, like Liz Dole and others. On top of the last 8 years... I think they are deserving of what they are predicting. That's all.

for being a well educated man you are very blind TO THE FACTS....OBAMA I RUNNING THE MEDIA..the man spent more then a half a billion dollars on a campaighn

the man lies to you and you are walking around lyeing to americans all over..

HOW CAN YOU DENY THE MAN LIED (cuz i know you will)...you damn well he lied AND YOU KNOW HE WILL RAISE TAXES ON EVERYONE...not even a real issue to me....

thier is just too much this man is hiding.

OBAMA WOULDNT EVEN PASS A BACK GROUND CHECK- HOW HE MADE SENATE IS BEYOND ME...OHH WAIT I KNOW HOW(ACORN MIGHT HAVE HAD SOMETHING TO DO WITH IT.....HMMMMM!!!!!) OOHHH NO THEIRS THAT WORD AGAIN ACORN

HOW CAN YOU VOTE FOR SOMEBODY THAT HAS LIED ON NATIONAL TELEVISION NUMEROUS TIMES OR ARE YOU TOO BLIND AND NIEVE TO SEE THAT HE HAS LIED AND DONT CARE JUST WANT TO VOTE PARTY LINES -PEOPLE LIKE YOU WILL BE THE DEMISE OF THIS COUNTRY.(IN MY OPINION)..YOU ARE BLIND

AND THE NEW NAME FOR WELFARE IS CALLED SPREADING THE WEALTH IN CASE YOU ARE BLIND TO THAT ONE TOO.........

RIDICULOUS :o

NOW AS FOR EVERYONE ELSE..

I'M VOTING MCCAIN TO PROTECT AND FUND OUR TROOPS SO THEY DONT GO FROM A HUMMER TO A FORD LIKE THE TERRORIST..

SO MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY HAVE 40 TROOPS WITH THEM INSTEAD OF 7..AND HEY MAYBE THEY WILL MAKE IT HOME SAFE

\KEEP AMERICA -AMERICA ----VOTE MCCAIN----

HogWild ]

LMAO.... that's rich. Coming from someone who has used Kieth Olberman as a source in this thread. Sorry pal, but you lost all credibility to question ANYONE'S news sources once you did that. Go back into your corner crying about how the last two elections were stolen from you and tonite "uncle" Kieth will come on T.V. and confirm to you that it's absolutely true.

I found this, it's a video. I'm sure someone will say that Obama was forced by those nasty Republican's to say such things.... but anyhoo. Obama video, explaining how he's going to change "your" behavior:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bueCxeXZAUU&eurl=http://hotair.com/archives/2008/11/01/government-should-send-price-signals-on-energy/

Everyone catch that? The more money you make, the more you should be charged for the same services according to Obama. Not a faired share sacrifice, people targed specifically to make sacrifices.

I think it's fair to say, if you are poor and satisfied being poor, and are willing to depend on the US government to take care of you, then this all sounds well and good.

However, if you have ambition, be ready to pay through the nose for any successes you have if Obama and his ilk get into a position of power to change nataional policy.

Speaking of sacrifices, or rather sacrifices not made by Obama.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/

A member of Barack Obama's Kenyan family living in the United States is facing a possible immigration issue: the Associated Press reports that an aunt he speaks about in his memoirs is living in the United States illegally.

The AP says she remain in government housing in Boston, even though an immigration judge denied her request for asylum four years ago. The Obama campaign has not yet responded to a CNN request for comment. Onyango has donated at least five times to Obama's campaign in July and September, listing her occupation as a "volunteer resident health advocate." Federal campaign finance records indicate several contributions in amounts of $5 and $25.

Comedians can't come up with stuff this good. What I take from all of this.

1. Obama a multi millionaire doesn't help blood relatives living in poverty, but at least one of them has contributed to his campaign several times.

2. Obama doesn't want to talk to the press again.... this is becoming a distrubing habit.

3. Obama hasn't used his considerable influence to help a blood relative get a green card.

4. Obama has relatives who are in the country illegally and working under the table, unless she has stolen a social security number and using that.

But I must try to be fair and balanced, and point out a selfish act on the part of the McCain's..... well about 20 years ago Cindy McCain was in Thialand on one of her several hundred good will missions, Mother Theresa asked Cindy to take two babies back with her to the US for medical treatment or the would surely die. And can you believe it, Cindy said... well she said "yes" and did it. But, when she got back to the US she dumped those girls at an orphanage.... well not exactly. The baby who needed extensive and expensive cleft palet surgery.... well those evil McCain's adopted her. But the second baby was dumped at an orphanage..... well not exactly, the McCain's found a well off family and they adopted her as well. Something bad must have happened from all of this... let me think.... I GOT IT.

Those poor unfortunate girls were RIPPED from their homeland and they had no say in it at all. That was a pretty selfish thing for the McCain's to do.....

NO crying here. But I guarantee you if won't happen again. I, myself won't stand by this time and watch it happen. I will start taking biotches out here in Florida if there is ANY funny business. That's not a threat, but a PROMISE.

You obviously haven't been watching every news station, local news stations, John Stewart, Rachel Meadow, Larry King... He's been on everywhere taking questions and giving answers. Pull you head out of.... I'll be nice here... the hole it's in and try again. Again, it's none of your fucking business what relation he has with his family. More slime ball tactics I see. You have nothing left. And now you are throwing your respect out the window in order to try and continue to slime Obama.

Oh, wait... which is it Hog... did he help his relatives or not? Greencard? Hahahaaaaa!!! laughing2.gif

You kill me man. 3 days before the election when we could have been civil talking about how Johnny was going to pull different battleground states into his column and you just want to take the low road as Johnny has done. You have fun with that 35% of republicans in the country that agree with you and your tactics. I'll enjoy the higher ground up here where it smells much finer.

SO WHAT DOES MATTER???

the man is running for the president of the U.S.A.not for the team captian...everything he did matters....

he has been goin on obama friendly shows and shutting down the bad ones ...you know it and i know it..

he is already trying to control media.....

i am still waiting for a reply

HOW CAN YOU KNOW HE LIED TO YOU AND U STILL SUPPORT THE MAN....

TALK ABOUT MANCHURIAN CANDIDATE.....J/K.....LOL :-X :-X :-X

STRAIGHT UP BARRACK OBAMA HAS BEEN LYING TO THE NATION FOR MONTHS NOW AND AMERICAN THAT SEE IT JUST IGNORE IT...WHY DO YOU IGNORE THE LIES YOU ARE HEARING..ATLEAST AKNOWLEDGE YOU KNOW HE IS LYING BEFORE THE VOTE INSTEAD OF AVOIDING THE SITUATION ......

GO AHEAD TELL ME HE DIDNT LIE ALREADY NUMEROUS TIMES......

1-20-09---THE NEXT GUY TO TAKE THE BLAME

NO crying here. But I guarantee you if won't happen again. I, myself won't stand by this time and watch it happen. I will start taking biotches out here in Florida if there is ANY funny business. That's not a threat, but a PROMISE.

Warpig, the longer this thread has gone on, the more fanatical you have become. There is not one thing wrong with being passionate about something, but one can take that passion to far to where it becomes an obsession. You are at that point.

I remember a couple dozen or so pages back, you ripped McCain supporters for their words they cast about Obama at a McCain rally. You tried to paint them as rednecks and racists with their actions, but yet here you are basically saying and acting the same way. Hypocritical if you ask me.

You once were a intellectual player in this discussion, but once you made the above statement, you lost all credibility.

Bandit... I never have called anyone rednecks or racist or tried to paint them like anything. Please point out that thread? I said that what some of those ppl are doing in the rally is dividing are country and is wrong. That's it. As for the above statement... that's your opinion and you're entitled to it. I stand by what I said and WILL be taking it to the streets if any funny business goes down here in Florida. Standing up for democracy is not losing intellectual credibility in my book friend. ;)

Do you know what the word innuendos mean? You made those then and you have made the same to Hog about his views and Dubya and his views.

As I stated, I have and will not discuss the candidates or my opinion of them individually in this forum. Both have pros and cons. To have an open discussion that is healthy, you have to be objective. This has become nothing more than a, my candidate is better than your candidate thread.

There was at one point in this thread, a somewhat healthy discussion going on here. Then it became a pissing match.

Bandit99 ]

Do you know what the word innuendos mean? You made those then and you have made the same to Hog about his views and Dubya and his views.

As I stated, I have and will not discuss the candidates or my opinion of them individually in this forum. Both have pros and cons. To have an open discussion that is healthy, you have to be objective. This has become nothing more than a, my candidate is better than your candidate thread.

There was at one point in this thread, a somewhat healthy discussion going on here. Then it became a pissing match.

yup you are right..

that is when i started peeing everywhere defending my candidate...i was wrong .but just......

but i still think keep america safe vote ------well you know where i stand-lesser of the two evils

Bandit99 ]

I agree with 'Bandit99' (actually, I always do! lol). This is a fine time, for us to take our 'Win with Honor, Lose with Dignity' to the next level and apply it outside of the [uF] Community. Yet, ALL I SEE is what's going to happen NEGATIVELY if/when Obama becomes President, or how McCain is NOT THINKING STRAIGHT, and etc. I stated many threads ago, that regardless of the outcome, I would support whomever is the Winner. To 'help bring together' instead of 'further divide' this country. I also said that the 'only time' that we come together as Americans, is when some Terrorist slams us up the ass because they see how divided we are in between.

We need to be this way 'ALL THE TIME'. It's just like what my Gun Shooting Instructor said to me when applying for my CHL, "If most crooks 'KNEW' that the person they want to rob was ARMED, they would not try to rob 'that person!'"

We need to ARM OURSELVES with Unity. We can't afford to wait for someone to come and try to rob us first.

"WIN WITH HONOR, LOSE...WITH DIGNITY" ~ Regardless of 'who wins this election'!

Well that's a sense of national unity I can get behind.... ::)

You obviously haven't been watching every news station, local news stations, John Stewart, Rachel Meadow, Larry King... He's been on everywhere taking questions and giving answers. Pull you head out of.... I'll be nice here... the hole it's in and try again. Again, it's none of your fucking business what relation he has with his family. More slime ball tactics I see. You have nothing left. And now you are throwing your respect out the window in order to try and continue to slime Obama.

#1 - Jon Stewart and Rachel Maddow? I've seen those interviews, or a better term is worshiping at the Obama alter. Why don't you reference the 3 TV stations the Obama campaign has banned. Or how about the three newspapers the Obama campaign kicked off the plane when they endorsed McCain in the EDITORIAL section. The problem with Obama is not what's reported everywhere, the problem is what is concealed from the public, like the Khalidi tape the LA Times has and is refusing to make it public. Why? Because it will be damaging to Obama.

#2 - I'll decide what's my fucking business and what is not. Especially when someone asking for my vote is telling us all we need to spread the wealth with those less fortunate and Obama has not. Not just his family, Obama has contributed less that 5% of his income to charity according to his latest tax records.

#3 - None of what I posted was slime. It's reported news, it was already published in a newspaper or on a internet page that has a much larger readership than this forum. I thought Obama was going to be transparent? But every new thing we find out about him is worse than the last new thing we found out, which we have to dig for. Joe the Plumber has been more thoroughly vetted by the press and the Ohio Government Officials than Obama has. If I post something that is factually inaccurate then post something that show's the other side. Or you can keep calling it "slime ball tactice" which actually means, that what I posted was fact and you don't have a counter argument, so it's time to start calling names again..... LOL

You kill me man. 3 days before the election when we could have been civil

You got a funny idea of civil. You act like I have been talking about you personally instead of informing Obama. You have directed no less than 10 negative characterazations against me on a personal level, and you can sit here and try to preach to me about being civil?

That too is rich..... LMAO

Just love that last word, don't you? You have been anything but civil, informed or accurate in this thread. I won't have that argument with you. This has become a pissing contest, and I let you drag me in.

You can make it your business all you want... doesn't mean it is your business though. You should spend as much time keeping YOUR own side of the street clean.

I've listened to you and Red call Obama a socialist, communist that hangs out with terrorist. Truly disgusting, vile comments. You'd think we were in the 1950s again. You've posted shit that is untrue and slime ball tactics that would make FauxNews proud. You have taken the low road like Johnny has. Enjoy that... you seem very comfortable with being there.

I won't post here "last word man" again until election night. Enjoy playing with yourself with you delusional postings. :)

Obama is talking socialism. That isn't slime ball it is TRUTH!

He wants to take peoples money and give it to someone else. He has blatantly admitted this many times. That is socialism. I work really hard to make a living and Obama (if god forbid he gets into office) wants to take the money I earned and give it to people that aren't trying hard enough to get themselves ahead. That won't improve the Economy. Please prove me wrong. You haven't done that once to me or Hog. you try to slander everything we say you don't go to the lengths to say you are wrong and here is why. You just say oh that is slime ball or that is a lie. Please divulge why.

McCain makes a valid point:

http://elections.foxnews.com/2008/10/31/mccain-hungry-upset-obama-eyes-landslide/

In the final weekend before the presidential election, John McCain unveiled a new attack on Barack Obama, criticizing his comment that his victory in Iowa's caucuses last winter had "vindicated" his faith in the American people.

"My faith in the American people was vindicated and what you started here in Iowa swept the nation," Obama said.

"Vindicated" how? What opinion did Obama have of American's before he won the Iowa Democratic Primary? We know before that, his wife was never in her adult life proud of her country before that moment, because she said so on a stump speech several times. You have to vote for the Obama's for them to "vindicate" us in their own minds and for them to be "proud" of us for the first time in their adult lives?

Uh... OK.... when we get to the point I am suppossed to care what the Obama's think about America and it's citizens, someone please be sure to point that out to me, I surely wouldn't want to miss that.

"My country has never had to prove anything to me, my friends," McCain said while campaigning in the Washington suburbs in northern Virginia. "I've always had faith in it and I've been humbled and honored to serve it.

McCain was referring to a remark Obama made at a campaign stop in Des Moines on Friday.

Ask not what your country can do for you, but ask what you can do for your country.... sound familiar?

In response to McCain's remarks, the Obama campaign called the criticism "pathetic" as well as a distortion aimed at attacking the Democrat's patriotism.

"Sadly, this is what we've come to expect from a desperate, dishonorable campaign that will say anything in a failed attempt to win this election," Obama spokesman Bill Burton said.

Distortion? American citizens had to be "vindicated" in Obama's mind by voting for him. He said it. If he didn't mean it, he shouldn't have said it.

Dishonorable? Pretty funny coming from a campaign who's candidate referred to his opponents VP pick as a "you can put lipstick on a pig, but it's still a pig". Shortly after Palin's RNC speach.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBmd_OujjKM

Palin never said she was a pig. Obama did say the American public "vindicated" themselves in his mind after they voted him to a Primary victory.

Think about it, make up your own mind.