CONFRONTATION BETA PATCH 1.10

SOCOM: Confrontation Public Beta 1.10 Patch and Server update

Posted by Seth Luisi

We will be performing server maintenance and rolling out a new patch on September 9th at 5am PDT, 1200 GMT. The SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs Confrontation game servers will be unavailable during the maintenance. The server maintenance is not expected to last longer than 1 1/2 hours.

SOCOM: Confrontation Public Beta 1.10 Patch

* Adds support for European EULAs.

* Adds support for dedicated servers located in Europe and Australia.

* Addresses a number of stability and late joining issues.

* Reduce the volume of the proximity chat by 50%.

The server maintenance and patch are not meant to address all issues. We will have more updates to both the server and client in the future.

Regards,

SOCOM Confrontation Online Team

Chili-Palmer ]
Prolog39 ]
Cynical2U ]

I don't know why they would fuck with the proximity chat there is nothing wrong with it in my opinion.

Agreed.

I think they like spending time "fixing" things that aren't broke. lol

You would think that they would have learned from Zipper changing some shit in the last 4 games that wasn't broken. Zipper did fix some shit (I use that term lightly).

LMAO!!

A patch? for the Beta? LOL too funny!

I knew it I told my clan mate Evil the other night they were going to have a patch before they release the game.. it's a new world we're being proactive we're putting the patch out first then another patch and then were adding new maps.... all before we put the game out!!!

LMAO!

Ya know, thats a fact jack, er Goat.

DatGuy told me that new weapons would also become available later.

Via DL's.

SO in other words, Socom will also be charging us for add on content in the near future. Not just map packs anymore........

Why don't they just put out a game, give us the whole enchilada, and then make another?

Tool_Minion ]

Ya know, thats a fact jack, er Goat.

DatGuy told me that new weapons would also become available later.

Via DL's.

SO in other words, Socom will also be charging us for add on content in the near future. Not just map packs anymore........

Why don't they just put out a game, give us the whole enchilada, and then make another?

time...time is always an issue with game designers

the early feedback from [OGC]'s worthless jobless lucky bastards that are getting Socom time in all day today is that the load times were not improved significantly, but the late joining does not appear to be a problem anymore.

Im not as concerned with prox chat as I am with the almost unbearable load times, nor could i give a rat's ass about European servers- fix your biggest market first in my opinion.