this is ignorant.

As I was waiting for the video to load, I read the little caption below the video and thought to myself ... well there is a town here in Arkansas called Harrison where I have heard the KKK is. Then I watched the video!?!

Crazy! I guess it's true! I have black friends who I have tried to get to go canoeing with me up in that area and they joked to me that they would never go because of the KKK and I thought they were just being silly. WOW!

The hate is everywhere people, dont be fooled. in every country you will find groups of people who pre-determinedly do not like others for whatever reason. I just wish the haters could sit down and with the hated and realise the ways not in which they are different but the ways in which they are the same... Then maybe they might grow, and the hate might stop.

MAXIMUS666 ]

The hate is everywhere people, dont be fooled. in every country you will find groups of people who pre-determinedly do not like others for whatever reason. I just wish the haters could sit down and with the hated and realise the ways not in which they are different but the ways in which they are the same... Then maybe they might grow, and the hate might stop.

Well said.

Thankfully, the haters are in the minority and not the majority of population with this mindset.

And besides, differences are beautiful, not something to hate.

HippieChik ]
MAXIMUS666 ]

Well said.

Thankfully, the haters are in the minority and not the majority of population with this mindset.

That depends where you are in the world Hippie. Haters re most def. the majority in some areas. >:(

Vengeance ]

ye... those kind of people will never compromise or try to change. tag'em and bag'em!

then we would be no better, we would be simply doing the same thing to them as they try to do to others! by singling them out.

hopefully they will be gone from the planet in a few generations! as people realize that color means nothing, but the personality that really makes a person.

RNG187 ]

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/us/2008/10/16/kkk.fliers.newspaper.koco

IDC what party affiliation' date=' who you support, or anything, THIS IS FCKD up. racism STILL? c'mon man, seriously. this absolutely DISGUSTS me, thinking that this type of ignorance is still existent in the world today.

[/quote']i totlly agree bro this shit is rediculouse

Someone mentioned earlier about all forms of racism or discrimination and I wanted to share something.

I have co-workers who I communicate with on a daily basis in India and the other day, one of the men over there emailed me and asked me to pray for them because Christians are being persecuted and the killings of Christians are rising. Even though I talk to these people on a daily basis and know that their life is very different from mine, I was shocked to hear this! It really made me incredibly thankful to be an American, knowing I don't have to worry about things like that.

We live here in our little bubbles and forget that people all over the world are suffering from some form of discrimination whether its race or religion or something else. We really take some things for granted ... that's for sure!

HippieChik ]

I want to chime in on something... I'm NOT racist, but think about this.

Personally i want white kids. NOT because of hate, but because if we we're all the same (as hippie said, "differences are beautiful") there is no more White, there is no more Black, Brown, .. There is no more Asian, Indian, Mexican, Irish, German, Polish, Russian, ETC, etc.. We all become cream colored, & no one has any differences. (obviously way past our lifetimes, but still true non the less)

I have had this conversation with a few people & they always think im being racist.. I HATE it when people think im being racist when i bring this stuff up, but i hope i have explained myself correctly, & not offended anyone as i am not trying to offend anyone. like i normally do. ;D

PS. I didn't watch the video, but i can only imagine what it shows.. a bunch of moron Neo Nazi types that think anything except for white should be killed or some other bullshit like that. ::)

Guest SuddenRedScare
RNG187 ]
MaluNYMets ]

Whats funny is we bumped into a bunch of them on COD last night RNG remember? WTF were they even saying?

dude' date=' IDK man but it was just fkn weird. they kept calling US n****rs b/c we said they used rockets, which they did.

[/quote']

Nothing wrong with a few internet racial slurs here on there. ;)

RNG187 ]
MaluNYMets ]

Whats funny is we bumped into a bunch of them on COD last night RNG remember? WTF were they even saying?

dude' date=' IDK man but it was just fkn weird. they kept calling US n****rs b/c we said they used rockets, which they did.

[/quote']

Nothing wrong with a few internet racial slurs here on there. ;)

to quote jinni-lynn from BOU "welcome to the playstation network, home of racists and 9 yr old boys"

ya'll are blind i guess..history channels .....the kkk is recruiting on line and shit...shit is fucking nuts luckly we dont have that hate up in new england but it is coming.(alot of foriegners are moving up here muslims mexican and spanish not mexicans but spanish people) i dont mind just leave all the hate where you came from.......

it will be here forever only thing we can do is teach people we meet we wont stoop to that level and maybe we can change the world one mind at a time??

This IS a very touchy subject.

I am NOT racist. I don't care who you are, if you can have an intelligent conversation with me then I will be more then happy to.

BUT that being said.

Does anyone remember shortly after 9/11? When the airports reopened for the 1st time? I was on a flight on the 1st day after reopening. It my softball team, my fiance and a few other teams flying down for World tourney. I went on that plane looking at everyone, again I am not racist, but I could NOT help myself but to look and see if there was anyone that gave me a doubt. We ALL have tendencies in us not to trust or to judge by color. I hate to say that but it is true.

What does a black man see when he looks at a white man in a business suit? "the man" right?

What does a white man see when he sees a black man with his pants around his knees? a thug/gangbanger?

What does a black man see when he sees a black man in a suit? a sellout?

What does someone see when they see an Arab wearing a keffiyeh? Do we see a terrorist or do we see someone following their heritage?

Until we eliminate stereotypes or classes (poor, middle, rich) this WILL continue to be this way. Personally I think school uniforms are a great idea, why? Because it eliminates judging a book by its cover. How do you know if they are rich or poor if they are all wearing the same clothes?

This is just my opinion, it may be right or wrong but this is what I see.

PS

I used to play ball at a place called Softball City. It was in the middle of no where, farms and such. Stacey King, ex Chicago Bulls player, played in a league and one night I got to play against him. After the game everyone hangs out, it was a great place but I had my son 3 yrs old at the time and he had his daughter. We were talking while we were holding our kids and my son went to kiss his daughter on the cheek. Stacey looked at me like oh shit. He asked "You don't have a problem with that?" I said "Should I?". He thought since where we were and that most of the people there were white he was in KKK country. When he realized that most, if not all, had the same feelings I did he was cool with everything. So much so, soon after other Bulls players including MJ showed up. That was AWESOME!!