Rogue Warrior????

Guest CplKoontz

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zombie did American's Army and Shadow ops.. both of which were so-so for game play, but their servers were tight.. no lag just shotty graphics.. Bethesada on the other hand has the best graphical games by far but they have no experience and no servers. I'd say this is a dayam good match up. both bring something to the table. Add in Marcinko!! ONE BAD ASS MOFO!! for game realism expertise and this game has got all the right pieces.. things like the AI for off line map practice, the host actually having some dayam control. co-op play with AI's that listen or can be replaced with other friends. The no rails like in COD that makes it play like you're just following some stupid script...

Sheesh!! its like they have been listening to everything I've been asking for in every forum I post in.. I Think they owe me some dayam money!!! ;D ;D

Ok. I am voting that we quit talking about this game right now. I can't take another huge let down. The hype is big enough right there. ;D

I can't believe I'm going to say this. IF this mufu lives up the the few details in this thread so far???!!! S.........Soco..........Socom will be dead to me............ :'( :-[ :o :o ;D ;D

Guest CplKoontz
BigMoneyNacku ]

Ok. I am voting that we quit talking about this game right now. I can't take another huge let down. The hype is big enough right there. ;D

I can't believe I'm going to say this. IF this mufu lives up the the few details in this thread so far???!!! S.........Soco..........Socom will be dead to me............ :'( :-[ :o :o ;D ;D

Yeah, cant believe I never heard about this game until today......

Get over it people.

Anything with the COD stamp on it can blow me. And Killzone 2 is only be so good. I already played it... not much gonna change from the beta... just a few things. I can see that getting old just as quick WAW did.

In any case.. this game might have a chance.. i been tryin to keep up on it for a few months but havent found much, its already in my gamefly list... with release pending date. LoL

KOONTZ--X ]
BigMoneyNacku ]

Yeah, cant believe I never heard about this game until today......

If I remember correctly I read a few months ago that this game had been scrapped.

IGN now shows a release date of March 2009 so not real sure what happened there.

Red0ctobeR ]

I want Gears damn't and I am not buying a shitty 360 just for that game. Even though it kicks hardcore ass.

See thats what im saying.. if Socom was worth it, i'd buy a PS3.

I already bought Socom, but lent it to a friend. (for good i guess. lol)

Guest CplKoontz
CDBS14 ]

respawn

THAT?

i dont understand how it can possibly be fun dying then staying on the lobby waiting for the game to end.

Respawn is for N00bs that g3t owned because they suck ;D ;D ;D :P :P :P

It's not. the point is to stay alive. And get the kills, its motivation to get better. There is an ultimate victor. There is a point to winning. I can keep going if you like.. LoL

Respawns..??? Target Practice for a couple minutes once in a great while... or... well thats about all they are good for.. I died 37 times but got 40 kills... am I the winner? IDK this guy only died 30 times.

How do you win a respawn? And if you do.. what satisfaction can you possibly get from it?

well i go 30 and something with less than 10 deaths on cod waw and cod4; so i don't die alot. So i guess i am no noob there.

The funny thing is this game rogue warriors is probably gonna be a spawn game and only because it is made after a book by an ex seal and says tactical it is not gonna have it? So if cod4 said TACTICAL and developed by soa nd so ex seal, you will play it?