Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Sign in to follow this  

Where you at? Complete list *UPDATED August 25th , 2008*

Click here to get 6 months Select Satellite Radio for $30 at SiriusXM.com

Get 6 months of SiriusXM All Access for only $50

Click here to get 6 months Select Satellite Radio for $30 at SiriusXM.com

Thanks D and all the N and POW tags are changed, if i missed any my bad, just let me know. I also took the old Where you at thread and added those people to this list as well. So we have a lot now.

Alright, we only need 15 more states, here is a list of the states we need. Also if you look at the main list and yuo don't see your town on it, and you want it on it. Then post up and let me know.

Colorado

Idaho

Louisiana

Maine

Minnesota

Mississippi

Montana

New Mexico

North Dakota

Oklahoma

South Carolina

South Dakota

Utah

Vermont

West Virginia

CpDude ]

Alright, we only need 15 more states, here is a list of the states we need. Also if you look at the main list and yuo don't see your town on it, and you want it on it. Then post up and let me know.

Colorado

Idaho

Louisiana

Maine

Minnesota

Mississippi

Montana

New Mexico

North Dakota

Oklahoma

South Carolina

South Dakota

Utah

Vermont

West Virginia

I do think we will have two more members from two of those states. I just have to double check to make sure i am right.

woops, thanks, i will add you now. If anyone else notices that they are not on there. post up and let me know so i can add it. Thanks, CpDude