McDonald Monopoly Game

willywonka159 ]
BigMoneyNacku ]

LOL. I don't eat at MCd's hardly ever. And some silly game isn't gonna make me start.

But you could win a bagillinon dollars! :o

NO you cant.!!

There is always one piece that is impossible to get, so whoever gets that one piece is the winner, there is no reason to "help" each other. (park place pieces are a dime a dozen)

Xx-CHURCHY-xX ]

These monopoly pieces stay with me! Even though I could never get Boardwalk.. bastards

Boardwalk is one of those pieces that there are only like 2 ever made.!!

So if you have it you will win, if you dont you wont.! (It's a scam with horrible odds, & eating McDeath is not worth it. :-X)

The guy in the Monopoly commercial if you believe the caption is last years Million Dollar winner.

As for the heart attack, count me in for trying. I just went for my annual physical and the doctor was worried when the nurse did my blood pressure and found it high, so they did an EKG to check my heart and it was strong and healthy. However my blood work showed elevated bad cholesterol, but over all cholesterol was good. It's just the type I have is bad, Lil. Anyway, I'm as healthy as a fat alcoholic can be.

Sgt.JoeFriday ]

The guy in the Monopoly commercial if you believe the caption is last years Million Dollar winner.

As for the heart attack, count me in for trying. I just went for my annual physical and the doctor was worried when the nurse did my blood pressure and found it high, so they did an EKG to check my heart and it was strong and healthy. However my blood work showed elevated bad cholesterol, but over all cholesterol was good. It's just the type I have is bad, Lil. Anyway, I'm as healthy as a fat alcoholic can be.

did you eat meat before the test, i did that once and my cholesterol was high (bacon for breakfast)

how do you play i went to macdonalds today and nothing.

D_dubYa ]

I eat this alot since its so close to base(right outside the gate) when Im at work. We just gotta split it 50/50 if I share my peice w/ you.

Dude.. you're not getting it, there is only one winning piece there is no reason to split it.

The ONE single winning piece (Boardwalk) is all you need to win, the rest of the puzzle is everywhere. I bet you could get the "Park Place" to match your "Boardwalk" for less than $5.!!

At the end of this Monopoly "season" everyone make a post to see which pieces you all need, I'll bet $100 that you all need the same piece.! Who ever has "Boardwalk" IS the BIG winner, & everyone else would gladly split it with you for giving you their "Park Place". lol

Unless this thread is for people trying get someone else stupid enough to split it with you because you have the "Park Place" for their "Boardwalk". LMAO

Deutscher75 ]

How about we share pieces and those who find the winning pieces put em together and split the winnings?

::) You know what..

You guys deserve to eat McDeath, & waste your time & money on a stupid game.. lol

I swear the only intelligent thing about posting dumb ass shyt like that is to try to pull a fast one over on someone else..