Rank 2: 15-29

Rank 3: 30-59

Rank 4: 60-119

Rank 5: 120-239

Rank 6: 240-479

Rank 7: 480-959

Rank 8: 960-1919

Rank 9: 1920+

If you get 8 wins before your 15th game, you gain Rank 2. If you fall behind and still have 8 wins after 30 games, you gain rank 3. The rank system is purely based on games played and/or wins.

;D

Its too bad that some type of "true" ranking system could be established, based on skill of play. Like Socom 2 tried to do. If you were a clan full of captains, and a clan full of butter bars beat you, they gained rank.

I really think that shit is cool, but with all the damn kids ( cheaters) out there, I realize it is near impossible to do. Just dreaming I guess. :-\

Your kills, Kill/Death ratio, and accuracy should be what determines your rank not your wins and games played. wins and games played is a TEAM statistic. Which is why this ranking system is WACK.

The way they have it set up you dont even have to kill anyone or do ANYTHING. you can just sit there and not even play and get rank. at least the old rank system you actually had to do work to get rank. if they made it work the way i mentioned above then that would be your rank using YOUR stats.

Guest CplKoontz

one thing I do know is thatmy stats are still messed up lol..

I singed on today to play with my new name,and It said I have played 1657 games with a k/d ratio of 3:1 with a win percentage of 47%

Its way way way off lol.(and yes I know that they know some stats are still messed up)

willywonka159 ]
Neoblackhound ]

Just so guys know the way you play actually affects your rank, I have moved from 3 to 4 to a 3 again and then a 4 again it actually does depend on your skill.

That is probably Confrontation Rating your thinking of.

Nope, not the rating the rank my clanmate keeps jumping from 2 to 3 he can't keep his 3. We have multiple people it was happening to, it stopped happening to me and should be a 5 soon.