Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Sign in to follow this  

Congrats to Disorderly Conduct UF Horsemen champs!

It was a great war guys and you rightfully earned your crown. Congrats once again and we'll be back next season! It's tough being dealt our first loss in the championship lol.

For Sure.. I loved the 4v4 and the closeness you have to work with your team. It was an excellent tourny, very exciting and nerve-wracking at the same time. We had a blast.. I know I did.

Im excited to see what changes will be made for the next one.!

Thanks one and all and especially Tow for bringing this tournament to light. The matches were extremely intense and every opponent offered their own unique challenge. I look forward to the next Horseman Tourney and hope to see more teams apply for the crown! Also thanks to my teamates, eveyone had their moments (yes, even you Dave ;)) and I consider myself honoured to have saddled up the horses with you guys! ;D

Now what the hell is a PS EYE? :o

Congratulations for being the first Horsemen champions.

I hope everyone's experience in Horsemen was what they hoped it would be and that we all look forward to future UF creations. It was a very exciting tournament. It was fun to see so many members of both teams post in the results section, to say what great wars they were having.

BigMoneyNacku ]

Congrats DOC. You boys planning a reunion tour to defend that title? ;D

I would absolutely love to do that, but I'm not sure about everyone else. Im excited to see what's in store for the next time around.