Can I have your attention UF Community

Friends and neighbors,

Effective immediately I will be stepping down from the Staff Leader role. I will be relinquishing my position to someone who will certainly do just as good, if not a better job than I. My reason for stepping down is my time is just consumed right now with work. I have to focus on my company and the jobs that lie ahead, because as most of you know right now money is tight. Especially so for the small business owners like myself. I would be doing a great disservice to the Community if I were to keep this position and not give 110% all the time. I won't be a stranger, I'll still be trolling the UF forums on a regular basis and having fun with all of you. I feel I simply cannot devote the time needed anymore to being a Staff Leader.

It truly has been a blast being Staff Leader and I thank Sniper and Tow for the opportunity. Staff you've been a blast to work alongside, I enjoyed and cherished every second and I made a special bond with each and every one of you. You are truly hard workers and you have what it takes to keep UF the mainstay and face of online gaming! There is nothing else like the UF community, you are all great people here and you all made it worth the work involved.

I will keep it short, so in closing it's been a slice everyone and UF will roll on without me as the Staff Leader. Thank you for reading.

Your friend,

Smokeosama

Smoke.

Thank You.

I know that it is a big deal to step in and help maintain a bunch of dirtballs like us and I thank you for the work you put in. It can't be a walk in the park for any of you guys.

I help run a small business and know what yer yammering about. ;)

Good Luck dude, hope to shoot you in the face with a bazooka soon. ;D

Guest [+30]PuddyTat

thanks for your time smoke. sometimes life throws you a curve, and you cant do all the things you would like. but you were great during your tenure, and your guidance will surely be missed. we will see you on the battlefield. take care and godspeed.

Thats cool SMOKE...Tip of the hat to you sir, says alot about your recognition to your personal affairs and your voluntary responsability to your friends here in U.F. Good luck with your buissness, hope you make some positive gain. I'm sure your TWO CENTS will forever be valued here, when ever you choose to put it out there.