OBAMA OR MCCAIN WHO DO YOU CHOSE

Ohhh... it keeps getting better here. LOL ;D

RNC appears to shell out $150K for Palin fashion

The Republican National Committee appears to have spent more than $150,000 to clothe and accessorize vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin and her family since her surprise pick by John McCain in late August.

According to financial disclosure records, the accessorizing began in early September and included bills from Saks Fifth Avenue in St. Louis and New York for a combined $49,425.74.

The records also document a couple of big-time shopping trips to Neiman Marcus in Minneapolis, including one $75,062.63 spree in early September.

The RNC also spent $4,716.49 on hair and makeup through September after reporting no such costs in August.

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1008/14805.html

Say it ain't so Caribou Barbie?! You? The one that wants to stop big spending and wasteful spending in Washington? How are you to be believable? Haha!!! She also has been found out to have spent Alaska tax payers money on travel of her family. This is just perfect! You betCHA!!!! ;)

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She also has been found out to have spent Alaska tax payers money on travel of her family. This is just perfect! You betCHA!!!! ;)

RNC money isn't taxpayer money, it's money that is donated freely. Not like the $975 MILLION DOLLARS IN TAX PAYER MONEY Obama spent on earmarks as a US Senator in LESS THAN 3 YEARS, including one to the hospital HIS WIFE worked at. People are FORCED to pay taxes or face criminal prosecution. I mean, c'mon.... it's not like Palin painted her campaign plane and forgot to put the American flag on it..... like Obama did. Or spent money making his own Emblem like Obama did. Or gave money to ACORN that is being investigated in 13 states for voter registration fraud like Obama did.

How does it go? Oh... wait, I remember. About the travel, that's factually inaccurate.

I dont seem to understand your "grilling". First, you discard anything ANYONE says that doesnt agree w/ you about anything. Then, you act like this is a big deal. You should know by now(if you know women), that their appearance means a lot. To add to the situation, shes running as the Vice President of the United States. She cant just wear a men's suit(even though we know they arent cheap and we know that every politician has NUMEROUS suits), so she has to keep her woman's image. You piss and moan about OUR arguements and this could be the most bogus "grill" of anyone here. And you sit here and tell us that we are the ones who come up w/ lame stuff. As you would say, "Try again, but try something better next time".

please dont have a flare up on me. i think you guys got to take a chill pill and really think about what you guys post for a bit, too much of a heated argument that is targeting not the presidential candidates but your own opinions. how about you guys let this go and wait the 2 weeks until presidential election and see how things turn out.

HogWild ]

She also has been found out to have spent Alaska tax payers money on travel of her family. This is just perfect! You betCHA!!!! ;)

RNC money isn't taxpayer money, it's money that is donated freely. Not like the $975 MILLION DOLLARS IN TAX PAYER MONEY Obama spent on earmarks as a US Senator in LESS THAN 3 YEARS, including one to the hospital HIS WIFE worked at. People are FORCED to pay taxes or face criminal prosecution. I mean, c'mon.... it's not like Palin painted her campaign plane and forgot to put the American flag on it..... like Obama did. Or spent money making his own Emblem like Obama did. Or gave money to ACORN that is being investigated in 13 states for voter registration fraud like Obama did.

How does it go? Oh... wait, I remember. About the travel, that's factually inaccurate.

Once again... and I'm not sure if you do this on purpose or it's just the republican in you... you have taken my words and put them where YOU like them and not where I had them big guy. Notice the article I posted said nothing about her spending tax payers money on family travel. I SAID that was another thing coming to the surface that I'm sure we will hear more of soon. You know nothing about earmakrs obviously and the actual need for them for actual good project. Yes they are out of control but for you to pit that against Obama when Palin who has almost as much as Obama is laughable! LOL And please Hog with the American flag bull shit... so does that make him less american? Just because he didn't put on the side of his plane?! Acorn is a good group. You, once again know nothing of them to keep trying a pit them in some bad light. If you'd like to know more on them I'd be happy to tell you all about them buddy. ;)

Keep trying... Obama is ahead now 10 points in the National Polls. Get used to saying President Obama soon my friend.

HogWild ]
CritiKiL ]

I WAS HOLDING THIS FOR HOGWILD, BUT 'DUBYA' IS TUGGIN ON THE HOOK. SO HERE YA GO:

ANY QUESTIONS???

Yea, two, the same two.

1) Why not produce the original and put this issue to bed forever?

2) Why hire a team of lawyers to fight it out in court, paying out money to do so, when providing the original document ends the arguement?

FIRST OFF...

Hog: I'm sorry that [sCK] won't be in the 'first Confrontation Tournament'. We had some issues which needed to be attended to, before I would allow possible 'bad member exposure' to mingle with this wonderful community.

Honestly, I cannot answer for the man (Obama). But even when applying for a Drivers License and other things...a 'copy of your Birth Certificate'...is all that is required! If it were 'ME', I would have done the same thing. Remember that he is a possible TARGET...as you and 'Chili Palmer' so eloquently reminded us in the first parts of this post about how 'assassinations are a way of life...get used to it!', and 'these things happen!'

I just think the man is protecting his Constitutional Right to withhold things that 'may' allow him or his family harm! I mean...he's the FIRST Black man, running for President of the U.S! If ever the Judge ordered him to do so, I'm sure that he would. But we all know that the Judge won't make that an order, right? You guys fail to realize that he is a US Senator! He was Sworn into Office! He's just not one of the Good Ole Boys, is all. We should cut him some slack ::)

I watched people practically 'give Palin the keys to the city', WITHOUT questioning alot of things about her! Now that it's being done, we're finding out ALOT ABOUT GOVERNOR PALIN...she cannot even admit that she was found Quilty of 'Abuse of Power!' ~ she's soo good at lying, that even when the reporter reminded her of her crime...she replied the same lying 'as-if' shes in another dimension, or something! IMAGINE 'HER', RUNNING THIS COUNTRY! She (as 'WarPig' mentioned), STILL doesn't even know what the job of VP is!~ Give Obama a BREAK, ALREADY! lmao

With ALL DUE RESPECT...PALIN, is a fuccing joke! And she's bringing the Honorable McCAIN down with her. ???

CritiKiL ]
HogWild ]
CritiKiL ]

I WAS HOLDING THIS FOR HOGWILD, BUT 'DUBYA' IS TUGGIN ON THE HOOK. SO HERE YA GO:

ANY QUESTIONS???

Yea, two, the same two.

1) Why not produce the original and put this issue to bed forever?

2) Why hire a team of lawyers to fight it out in court, paying out money to do so, when providing the original document ends the arguement?

FIRST OFF...

Hog: I'm sorry that [sCK] won't be in the 'first Confrontation Tournament'. We had some issues which needed to be attended to, before I would allow possible 'bad member exposure' to mingle with this wonderful community.

Honestly, I cannot answer for the man (Obama). But even when applying for a Drivers License and other things...a 'copy of your Birth Certificate'...is all that is required! If it were 'ME', I would have done the same thing. Remember that he is a possible TARGET...as you and 'Chili Palmer' so eloquently reminded us in the first parts of this post about how 'assassinations are a way of life...get used to it!', and 'these things happen!'

I just think the man is protecting his Constitutional Right to withhold things that 'may' allow him or his family harm! I mean...he's the FIRST Black man, running for President of the U.S! If ever the Judge ordered him to do so, I'm sure that he would. But we all know that the Judge won't make that an order, right? You guys fail to realize that he is a US Senator! He was Sworn into Office! He's just not one of the Good Ole Boys, is all. We should cut him some slack ::)

I watched people practically 'give Palin the keys to the city', WITHOUT questioning alot of things about her! Now that it's being done, we're finding out ALOT ABOUT GOVERNOR PALIN...she cannot even admit that she was found Quilty of 'Abuse of Power!' ~ she's soo good at lying, that even when the reporter reminded her of her crime...she replied the same lying 'as-if' shes in another dimension, or something! IMAGINE 'HER', RUNNING THIS COUNTRY! She (as 'WarPig' mentioned), STILL doesn't even know what the job of VP is!~ Give Obama a BREAK, ALREADY! lmao

With ALL DUE RESPECT...PALIN, is a fuccing joke! And she's bringing the Honorable McCAIN down with her. ???

Bandit you FAIL at humor there. That's not even funny IMO. ;)

Dubya... please read this link carefully and with an unbiased eye if you can. He did visit troops at Walter Reed and had a good reason to NOT visit the others overseas. If this is what raised your brow with him, then you should be good to go after reading this article.

http://thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com/2008/07/26/new-mccain-ads-attack-obamas-canceled-troop-visit/

Since there isnt really an option for me I didnt vote.

Im really not sure at this point who i will vote for but it maybe ralph Natter at this point.

Nader is not the green party this time around.. but it is probably where my vote will go also.

Why cant they just send out a small book with everyones ideals & plans, then we vote.. simple.

Why should it be a popularity contest.!?

Shouldn't people vote based on their plans, NOT their popularity.!?

The ONLY reason it is between Obama & McCain is because they have the deepest pockts.! (Wasting million$ on their popularity) LAME.!! >:(

PS. Lunch, plz add your clans [tag] to your name. ;D

Bandit you FAIL at humor there. That's not even funny IMO. ;)

Dubya... please read this link carefully and with an unbiased eye if you can. He did visit troops at Walter Reed and had a good reason to NOT visit the others overseas. If this is what raised your brow with him, then you should be good to go after reading this article.

http://thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com/2008/07/26/new-mccain-ads-attack-obamas-canceled-troop-visit/

Gimme a break....You know that is funny......I have not said a word in this thread and with all the McCant/Failin posters, I figured this was time for an equal poster so i made one. I have not placed a dog in this fight as it is useless. Nobody here has ever even tried to view the other side. You mind is made up prior to the posting here and not a single thing said in this thread will sway you.

Very valid points have been made on both sides yet not an ounce of validity has been given by the opposing side. I have seen things said about the candidates here, that in the realm of your personal life if someone had given you the same info about a person who would touch you somehow in your personal life, your view would be totally different, but here it is discarded.

This is why I will and have refused to discuss politics here.