51 Socom Maps - You Choose The All Time Favorite

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was the first to vote for Citadel I figured I'd be all alone on that one.. but I see three others agreed. I'm not sure why but for some reason I always liked that map, breech was fun but so was demo as well as suppression maybe it was the brick buildings.. the red room.. the corner kills? Just a fun all around good map IMO.. unless you got some pinheads glitching to the top of the columns are something.. the map did have its share of soft spots and clipping areas.. but for honest players the map was just plain good fun.

Well proof is in the pudding for me. I said Mixer is the forgotten map that most really liked to play and we only have 2 votes!!!! LOL Damn I want new maps for CF.

On another note, I went back two nights ago and threw in my CA disc and had a blast! Get tired of playing the same freakin maps on CF. There's like 30 maps to play on CA now. Anyone else play?

Well after almost ten days of voting the top 3 maps have separated from the competition

The Ruins - 12 votes

Nightstalker - 10 votes

Sujo - 9 votes

Honorable Mentions

Blizzard - 6 votes

Crossroads - 6 votes

Foxhunt - 6 votes

Enowapi - 6 votes

The poll will stay open, I will update as needed thanks for the votes.