HEY! LOOKING TO JOIN THIS TOURNEY COMMUNITY

HI EVERYONE! I'm with [bbA] Blackboned Assasinators and we're new to this community but heard about it from the Socom.com boards and some of our opponents over in Game Battles. I'm looking to bring my clan to Urgent Furry to game it up in some good tournament matches. And I hear Urgent Furry is the place to bring our A-game! We're a GB clan and we've ripped shit up over there for a long time now. One of the better ones around I think so I'm eager to bring a whole lot of ass-whooping to the clans around here. One thing you'll see from our clan is that we're hard to beat because we're really good and I think that we'll make a name for ourselves around here real, real soon so a lot of you all will want to probably be our allies or something like that pretty quick. You do allies here? Anyway, if someone could point me in the right direction on who to talk to here like an admin or where I need to go to sign up for my clan to open up in one of Urgent Furry's tournaments then I would appreciate it. We're looking to bring our caliber of wicked win percentage ((it's something like 96% or something by our war records which include GB and random scrimms and inter-clan tourney shit)) to Urgent Furry and I can't wait to throw down with some good clans here. I think a lot of clans here that have some good records will find that our clan can come close to putting theirs to shame or at least give you a good run that might make your clan better. Or ours better. Who knows, right? But I guess we'll see soon enough maybe? Hahahaha cool.

Anyway, just wanted to say 'hello' and glad we found such a cool looking tournament site.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Uhm... while I think I understand your point and I think your heart is in the right place I would watch how you word things. Arrogance is not a good character trait in these parts and again I don't know if you mean to sound like that but people will take it how they see it.

As far as getting involved around here go to the forum section titled Hell Week sign ups. In order to compete here in UF tournaments you must first complete and pass your hell week. That means fully stocking an 8 man team Monday-Friday against a UF evaluation team, winning at least one war and MOST importantly demonstrating that you have the character that we look for in each clan here. So if you are the leader of your clan go fill out the sign up sheet and await your turn. It shouldn't take too long because I don't think there are a ton of clans signed up right now.

Also put your clan tag in front of your name like everyone else does. That way we know what clan you belong to. This is a very tight knit community so we take it very seriously when someone wants to join. If you do pass your hell week then prepare yourself for things I guarantee you've never seen before. We have some very talented clans here and some amazing tactical map tournaments.

Good luck Shacks

mikejaxon ]

:-X

lol! Love the response.

Shacks, something you'll find here in the UF Community is that this is a VERY tight-knit community. Everyone here has a high degree of respect for each other which was garnered by wars fought within the different tournaments here and even from the various posts made on these boards by participating clan members.

While having Pride in your clans record is understandable, boasting about it here actually brings the wrong kind of attention to you and your clan.

Like Prane said, check out the forum section titled Hell Week sign-ups. If you decide to go through it, keep in mind that not only is your record an influencing factor, but how you and your clanmates conduct themselves will also weigh heavily as to whether or not you pass.

Good luck!

Lockdown ]

Open mouth...insert foot.

I think the only thing that'll be ripped up and put to shame is your pride when you face off against any of the clans that call UF their home. That's if you'd even make it past the eval team...

Sidenote: Honor and integrity are a big deal around these parts

Yeah, we got a lot of that over at GB, but after two years of driving clans into the ground it finally stopped. I am not surprised to find it here at all either and we are more than happy to prove ourselves to everyone. We are not arrogant per say, I would say very confident. For a lack of a better term, we are "Perfect" and want to move to a new place to kick some clans around and prove ourselves.

I was kind of hoping to get more of an opening from the clans here, just one person responding from each clan is not a big deal. I would like to hear from some of the other people from your clan, and other clans as well.

Lol a GB clan wooooo, welcome to real competition upstart if you make it through hellweek we will see what a GB clan can do. I hope your not all bark and no bite.

Also if your really this what was it, oh yea "perfect" let your gaming do the talking instead of those cute little messages that you keep posting.

Neoblackhound ]

Lol a GB clan wooooo' date=' welcome to real competition upstart if you make it through hellweek we will see what a GB clan can do. I hope your not all bark and no bite.

Also if your really this what was it, oh yea "perfect" let your gaming do the talking instead of those cute little messages that you keep posting.

[/quote']

Yup...

Wat Neo said lol

I hope your clan can really back up what your saying you can do ^.^

Yeah, we got a lot of that over at GB, but after two years of driving clans into the ground it finally stopped. I am not surprised to find it here at all either and we are more than happy to prove ourselves to everyone. We are not arrogant per say, I would say very confident. For a lack of a better term, we are "Perfect" and want to move to a new place to kick some clans around and prove ourselves.

I was kind of hoping to get more of an opening from the clans here, just one person responding from each clan is not a big deal. I would like to hear from some of the other people from your clan, and other clans as well.

Seriously,

Your first post made yourself look like a complete ass, then you were directed to hell week. You obviously upset many people here with your "Very confident Comments". See that Red Part, thats what they are talking about. 99% of the clans/or players here played in GB at some point, WE HATE GB, or a least I do. We left it for a reason, and UF Screens clans that they think will act the same way clans in GB clans always do.

I am not saying that you will act like a GB clan, We all played there and left for some reason or another. But I thought I would point out something for you, so maybe in your next post you don't throw in how your gonna wipe the floor with all of us.

Thant being said, My clan loves a challenge, even more so we love winning close games. If your as good as you say you are then I look forward to waring against you. Although I will not subject my clan to a night of disrespect, so I will allow the UF EVAL Team screen you first. You can take a look at us here if you'd like, teamplayersclan.com

The foundation of the is community was not built on winning, it is a safe haven for mature gamers to gather and play legit wars. and not have to worry about the other guys doing what they're not supposed to. A place where your greeted by a "Good Game" in the lobby, not shit talking.

I hope that maybe you will figure out the standards that UF holds its members to, I suggest reading the rules for a tournament here. UF Black is a good start. Good luck in your evaluation process, and be aware that you are evaluated on past, present and future behaviours. Not just in the UF Community but everywhere.

PS: We also have a very high winning percentage, but we treat every clan with Dignity and Respect.

-HT

I can understand that you are "very confident" about your clan's ability to "kick some clans around" but I think that you will very quickly realize that people around here are not impressed by this kind of thing. In fact, this kind of "confidence" will do nothing but cause you trouble here at UF. If you take some time to read through the posts on the forums here you will notice that the "confidence" your are so proud to display is lacking in every clan here.

As HighTimes stated, this is a safe haven for mature gamers who pride themselves on winning with honor and losing with dignity.

Maybe you should talk to KingJunk, his clan came here as a GB clan, but is now a UF clan. It looks like you could learn something from him.

http://www.urgentfury.com/uf_forum/index.php?board=105.0

View this and sign up, save all the cheap talk for another time. We'll see you in the eval.

While allot of clans here don't participate in GB, some do, but I think the way you come off in representing your clan is the exact reason allot of quality clans play here and not GB.

Around here we don't brag and boast, we let our guns do the talking for us and if you want to last around these parts I suggest you do the same.

SnowBud

Coming from game battles means your post isn’t so out of the ordinary. I’ve seen it all too often. Its ok shack, believe it or not I understand. There is a world of difference between GB and UF. Although many members may voice their personal opinions of GB at UF we have no official say on the matter they do things their way we do things ours.

While your post can be seen as coming from personal pride of your clan it is also personal boasting and reeks of audacity. At GB that’s how things go, since most times no other clan is going to congratulate you or recognize your achievements. About the only thing you are likely to hear is “they beat us so they must be cheatingâ€. At UF the rules and guidelines in place attempt to insure as best we can that clans hold to the ideal of honor and fairness in online gaming. We don’t however referee or police this since we have found that for honorable clans staying within the guidelines is a giving and is something they hold themselves to accept and follow.

Here you are giving the opportunity to test yourself against the best that Socom and other titles have to offer in terms of quality respectable clans. How you fair against them is not as important as the manner in which you go about competing and the conduct you demonstrate in competition. The reward is the unnecessary self proclamation of your clans worthiness and skillfulness. Do well and you will receive compliments and recognition from all that compete here. No matter how well you fair in competition however you and your clan will always receive respect and admiration for the manner in which you compete if it is found to be of an honorable nature.

Simply put self proclaiming you or your clans ability in online gaming isn’t near as rewarding as hearing it from others, having other clans give praise for your fortitude and giving recognition for your clans skill in battle. This is even more evident when the praise you receive comes from clans that are considered the top tier clans for the online shooter genre.

Urgent Fury’s motto is “Win with honor, Lose with dignity†and this ideal is the standard by which a UF clan conducts itself. I sincerely hope you will give UF a go, sign up for hell week and give your clan the opportunity to prove their merit. This isn’t GB this is Urgent Fury.. you’re playing in the big league now. Let your actions not your words demonstrate your strength and resilience.

Goat.

Shacks ]

HIGH_TIMESsw ]

Seriously' date='

Your first post made yourself look like a complete ass, then you were directed to hell week. You obviously upset many people here with your "Very confident Comments". See that Red Part, thats what they are talking about. 99% of the clans/or players here played in GB at some point, WE HATE GB, or a least I do. We left it for a reason, and UF Screens clans that they think will act the same way clans in GB clans always do.

I am not saying that you will act like a GB clan, We all played there and left for some reason or another. But I thought I would point out something for you, so maybe in your next post you don't throw in how your gonna wipe the floor with all of us.

Thant being said, My clan loves a challenge, even more so we love winning close games. If your as good as you say you are then I look forward to waring against you. Although I will not subject my clan to a night of disrespect, so I will allow the UF EVAL Team screen you first. You can take a look at us here if you'd like, teamplayersclan.com

The foundation of the is community was not built on winning, it is a safe haven for mature gamers to gather and play legit wars. and not have to worry about the other guys doing what they're not supposed to. A place where your greeted by a "Good Game" in the lobby, not shit talking.

I hope that maybe you will figure out the standards that UF holds its members to, I suggest reading the rules for a tournament here. UF Black is a good start. Good luck in your evaluation process, and be aware that you are evaluated on past, present and future behaviours. Not just in the UF Community but everywhere.

PS: We also have a very high winning percentage, but we treat every clan with Dignity and Respect.

-HT

I think a 'keyword' here, would be...'HUMILITY'? 'RESPECT', HONOR, ooops! Let's get 'these few', taken care of...before I go further. ::)

Shacks ]
Lockdown ]

Open mouth...insert foot.

I think the only thing that'll be ripped up and put to shame is your pride when you face off against any of the clans that call UF their home. That's if you'd even make it past the eval team...

Sidenote: Honor and integrity are a big deal around these parts

Yeah' date=' we got a lot of that over at GB, but after two years of driving clans into the ground it finally stopped. I am not surprised to find it here at all either and we are more than happy to prove ourselves to everyone. We are not arrogant per say, I would say very confident. For a lack of a better term, we are "Perfect" and want to move to a new place to kick some clans around and prove ourselves.

[/quote']

No offense bud, but like everyone else above has said, you need to earn that respect before it is granted. You can not expect to walk into our home and ask everyone to bow to you or even to give you recognition, you have to earn it bro...and making it difficult for yourself doesn't help that.

Don't get me wrong, I wish you to apply for Hell week and for you're clan to be successful here. But in order to do so, the proverb goes "When in Rome, do as the Romans do."

2 years of "RUNNING GB" or how ever you put it, well since you guys are so" PERFECT" what was your clans name before this because i was a GB player for a long time and was in several AUCTUAL top gb clans, Nc* Night Crew , Mr. Majority Rulez , NaR NaRcoTiCs , these are auctual TOP gb clans unlik yours. so please take your cocky "PERFECT" attitude n clan n not even both to register here, i can tell just from your introductory post your clan has the wrong attitude to call this place home. n i call it "home" because just like my real house i protect it from getting over run with unwanted cocky,confident,"PERFECT," pieces of trash.

That is all.

and to continue my post since the psn browser only lets me type so many lines.

here at UF there are clans that have been apart of this community for YEARS. and you know why they stay? its not cause they win every single championship or never lose a game here it cuase the COMMUNITY involved with these tournaments makes playing here enjoyable. WIN with HONOR, LOSE with DIGNITY. that means not bragging about past or present circumstances, and knowing how to conduct themselves in public rooms , in wars and here on the forums. and by saying "public rooms" that means upholding what UF stands for in these public rooms. no one here that is a good standing member would ever make it known they participate in UF and then procede to conduct themselves in a fashion that would tarnish the good name of URGENT FURY. so with all that being said if you and your clan feels they can follow these guidelines then by all means put an application in the hell week section and lets see if you have what it takes to proudly say you are a member of the uf community.