Patch 1.5 is Out Tonight!!!!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Disciple74 ]

I hate socom a little bit more now because of this. I think everyone should go back to socom 2 until socom 4 comes out. ;D

Dude, I'm been pushing this in my clan!!! LOL Also, there's a lot of rookies who this is their first Socom!!! That's just crazy. But yeah, I still have my disc. I'm telling you all... S2 is by far a better game than this crap we have now. I think it would be an awesome protest. LOL

If they saw 30K on their servers as opposed to the 2500 that are on nightly now... they'd be like, WTF?! Haha!

WAR_PIG ]
Disciple74 ]

I hate socom a little bit more now because of this. I think everyone should go back to socom 2 until socom 4 comes out. ;D

Dude' date=' I'm been pushing this in my clan!!! LOL Also, there's a lot of rookies who this is their first Socom!!! That's just crazy. But yeah, I still have my disc. I'm telling you all... S2 is by far a better game than this crap we have now. I think it would be an awesome protest. LOL

If they saw 30K on their servers as opposed to the 2500 that are on nightly now... they'd be like, WTF?! Haha!

[/quote']

confrontation was my first ONLINE socom, but i had played the singleplayer on the older ones.

ShadowOfaSolja ]

Why do you quote random words in your sentences?

LOL. I've always wondered the same thing.

This thread was wrong. Just wrong. Just because someone shit in your wheaties this morning Idntyx, doesn't mean you have to be like that. >:(

saint52 ]

Another fuckin re-tard.....lovely

Not sure what this was supposed to mean. But you may want to reconsider how you phrased that.

iD does a good job at getting under my nerves, but this, I thought, was funny. If the rest of you can't take a joke, then, you take the anticipation of this patch WAY to seriously.

You're right. We all can't take jokes because we all had a bit of hope that a patch that was promised months ago might have come out, but didn't. We obviously can't take jokes because we replied with disappointment instead of glee and humor. Yeah, definitely. We're definitely anticipating this patch way too much because we were disappointed. It's not that we were thinking "FINALLY," but instead were thinking "OMG THE PATCH CAME OUT HELL YES SOCOM IS GOD." Yeah. ::)

Xx-CHURCHY-xX ]

You're right. We all can't take jokes because we all had a bit of hope that a patch that was promised months ago might have come out, but didn't. We obviously can't take jokes because we replied with disappointment instead of glee and humor. Yeah, definitely. We're definitely anticipating this patch way too much because we were disappointed. It's not that we were thinking "FINALLY," but instead were thinking "OMG THE PATCH CAME OUT HELL YES SOCOM IS GOD." Yeah. ::)

And all the good people say 'Amen'

I agree. It wasn't a nice joke. A lot of people are basically just waiting on the edge of our seats for the patch that makes SoCrack even that much more addicting. GOD JUST STICK IT IN A VEIN!!!

I want a video of someone kicking you in the balls iDnTyX.