Hollow Ground finds a plot in the UF graveyard

Hollow Ground was eliminated tonight in their last ditch effort war in an attack on APC.

Hollow Ground, you guys made a hell of a run in this tourney considering the stiff and eclectic opposition we brought in this time around.

Hats off to the lot o' ya and I'm hoping to see some of your guys in the upcoming Breakout and Black III tourneys.

Take care.

Give 'em a hand!

Hollow\H/Ground thanks you all, including Sniper, Undertow, Goat and Viper for hosting us in this one of a kind tournament and allowing us to be apart of your community of upstanding shooters and clans. We look forward to returning in UF5 with a veteran team of shooters which will bring a much more competitive game.

To all surviving clans in Urgent Fury, great job to you guys as well, not only for surviving  this far but keeping up the standards & integrity of this tournament and community. I wish you all the best of luck and it has been a pleasure not only to myself but to Hollow Ground. We have  had a blast in this Tac Map tournament and were always eager to shoot it up on a weekly basis with all of you.

Urgent Fury P.O.W has really showed us our weakness and will make it easier for us to identify and correct ourselves for the next round. In the end, it has made us stronger and a more unified clan.

It has been a good run and I'm proud of Hollow Ground for making it as far as we did and this tour has brought us close to many clans here and with that, many friendship has emerged from it. We have had a great experience with all of you and this tournament. Best of luck to all surviving clans and we will see you guys again for another great round of competitive gaming (Hopefully in confrontation!!!)

Don't be a stranger guys...come on buy and shoot the shit with us from time to time. http://www.hollowgroundclan.com If any clan needs help with warming up or need to practice via scrimmage play, don't hesitate to ask.

Thanks for having us and God bless.

Reaper

I just went through the updating on the PoW camps and all, and many of the surviving clans of UF4 just saw their PoW count go DOWN because of \H/'s elimination.

You guys fought til the bitter end, \H/. I think you and >7< were two of the most crippled clans because of the PoWs taken, and it really showed how it can minimize chances further along in the tourney.

Sad to see it affect you both like that, but I was also sort of happy to see the PoW actually play a FACTOR in this tourney. Changes tactics and such a LOT!

Ugh.........thanks for the compliments guys. I couldnt get ahold of anyone to give me the new pass to the UF wars and since Ive been gone, nobody we recently aquired added me. I was on all day practicing and trying to get ready then couldnt play, Im sorry \H/ I wish I coulda helped, I definately tried. And everyone, you will see us in Black and Breakout, or at least you'll see me. Good luck to the rest of the teams.

Sav

Guest KingJunk

Good Run [\H/] and like Reaper stated you now know ya weakness so get stronger and come ready to shoot it up again!

Yeah hope to see you in Breakout Sav with a few of ya gunners, you 1 cool dude on these forums hope to get a chance to war ya or just kick it in a room!