Whip Lash Attack COD4

I saw this kid do this the other night and I wanted to see if anyone knew exactly how to do it.

It's an actual move and it came up on the screen. You use the thumb controls in a combination. I just noticed on the kill screen and it had the instructions but it was too quick for me to memorize. And I didn't see the kid do it I just noticed him killing guys that way lots of times. It was called Whip Lash...

You know when people get kills it will have the weapon beside there name. Well it had instead of the weapon it had Whip Lash BOLD and the thumb buttons like it was giving instructions on how he did it. I kept trying to figure it out but gave up and thought I'd look it up and practice but I can't find anything yet.

RNG187 ]

yeah crazy' date=' a TON of cheaters all of a sudden popped up, invicible people, fully auto pistols/snipers/single shot weapons, glitched out clan tags. its reminding me of ol' faithful socom, bad servers, glitchers, etc

[/quote']

yeah but this time we don't have a U.S. Central Ranked server to run to!

-Affliction- ]

ye ive been noticing all those stupid clan tags too and ironically all the kids under 10 are the ones who have it

hhhhmmmm weird ;) and ragin, idk that lol my keyboard broke, and it sure as hell looks glitched out, it spreads out ur name n makes it look exactly like the old glitch tags back on socom

Tcrew ]

Yah there was a post about that keyboard thing on the playstation forums...u had to like change ur keyboard to swedish or some crap then enter ~ and like some 1/2 symbols or something....pretty stupid if u ask me!

I agree 100% it just looks absolutely stupid lol.

GHJUYT ]
RNG187 ]

yeah crazy' date=' a TON of cheaters all of a sudden popped up, invicible people, fully auto pistols/snipers/single shot weapons, glitched out clan tags. its reminding me of ol' faithful socom, bad servers, glitchers, etc

[/quote']

yeah but this time we don't have a U.S. Central Ranked server to run to!

Yes you do.. It's called Private match ;D

Hi_VoLTaGe_xX ]
-REVEREND- ]
RaginCan-Asian ]

i c' date=' i never played socom much to know any of the glitchs.

[/quote']

I've played socom since its inception, and I dont know any glitches...Nuff said

Same, never took the time to learn em because why would I ever want to use them?

^^^ for red

AGreed

HAHA when i first started reading this post i was thinking no way theres a whiplash kill attack how weird it that. I haven't noticed many big glitches like invisible people or people in the building yet but if it does come to that this game will be virtually unplayable since you cannot vote people out. your only option is private matches and that sucks for the people who play legit always.