Socom Confrontation Delayed???

Guest NEO-X

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow i just read an article on PSU and jumped over to see if anyone else had heard more about the news luckily all y'all are on top of ur info ;D

I'm kinda bummed that its getting pushed back, but if its in order to improve the game I'm all for it. I'd rather play a polished gem instead of a lumpy turd :P

Yea I found this out and did some research myself and found this:

SOCOM: Confrontation with Headset

Platform: Playstation 3

Publisher: Sony Computer Entertainment

Category: Shooter

$59.99

Add to Wish List

Pre-order Ships 10/14/2008

Billing does not occur until shipment is processed.

Pre-order low price guarantee. More info.

Pre-order to receive date change notifications.

Guest [iLL] Andawg

Guys I know this(Urgent Fury) is originated on SOCOM, so this is hard for me to say. I think there should be a boycott. And only if it's a two weeks, or month. Something to show that consumers won't stand for such BS.

I'm in construction, I build apartment buildings, whether it's construction of an Apt. building or a video game, if you delay a year and a half from original release date, you wouldn't work in the business anymore. An actual boycott, when Slant Six, Zipper, and Sony are expecting a huge release and it tanks the first week or two, they'd get the hint and take care of business in the future!?

I hope it's not delayed.. but then again if a delay means it works and works well ...right when it's released instead of the usual release it and wait for the patch for it to work routine we have become accustomed to then by all means take your time and get it done right!!

p.s. a new Socom head set.. oh boy oh boy.. I can't wait! I mean that last one with the Socom logo on the side that was the schizzle bissizzle.. right and oh man that Warhawk bluetooth one!! wow what a great headset.!!

yeah right!! pfft!!

I don't care if it's a socom heaadset or a tin can with a string just as long as it fricking works this time!!

Guest NEO-X

it very well might be, but hell.. i saw it, and it scared the bejesus out of me, which is why i posted it..

but also put the ???'s

cuz it wasnt 100% positive, however.. it WOULDNT be a surprise at all unfortunately

Playerdown ]
-Disciple- ]

I don't want to wait anymore. Call of duty is going to have two new games out before socom has one. They had more then enough time to finish this game. Just send me couple of maps and i'll shut up. :'(

What's your e-mail address? There on their way.

There needs to be more of you. One just isn't enough for the whole world. :P

Goat ]

I don't care if it's a socom heaadset or a tin can with a string just as long as it fricking works this time!!

Will we be able to use UF as the hub for all our strings? We'll need volunteer operators to help connect the correct strings. ;D