Which UF Player's Name Would You Want?

APC's room tonight was graced with [cBF] BigMoneyNacku's presence, and we were joking around on how much I like his name.

Then I thought.....what if I could give him a ticket to the moon where he would like it so much he would never come back....and then I could assume his bad ass identity, starting with that fabulous name!

SO, I got to thinking, is there anyone here who thinks "man, I wish I would have thought of that name for myself....?"

For me, thinking about it all, I think I would have to go with BigMoneyNacku.....just because Nacku sounds like it should belong to some weird Polynesian dirt warrior who wears feathers and those big rings that stretch out your earlobes......and he has a bowl cut. But DAMN does he look intimidating!

So I would say if there were ever a "Prince and the Pauper" fairytale going on here, I would pick BigMoneyNacku's name to assume!

Anyone else?

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest H.A.V.0.C

Well I'm a huge comic book fan. I was going to change my name to one of these, when the new socom comes out. DOOMSDAY or ATLAS or CABLE<-- I have NEVER seen those names on socom and I thought it might be a little more original and refreshing.....But with my luck, there will be hundreds of them rolling around as soon as the game comes out. And soon I will see combinations of names like DOOMSDAYSHEEP and ATLAS181 or it will be spelled diffrent like...d00mZDAY or ATLA5<---or some BS like that.

Oh wait! your asking if I could have someone else's name?.....Sorry I got to rambling there for a second....Ummmm I would take the name.

SMOKEOSAMA

but then I would cut the OSAMA part off and just go by SMOKE, like I told his gay ass to do along time ago.

Guest [iLL] Andawg

This is a hard question. There are so many names out there, just in UF too. We have an "Irish.Assassin" in our clan which is a cool name. "Bruce.Leroy", which has struck fear in a few of you. "SGT.Rottweiller" who has a freakin cool sig on our forums. Then there's GOAT, and UnderTow, and....

But I like Andawg. Simple, old school, I'll choose that!

LMAO! If you want to we can change names for a day Tow. Being a big tool fan, I'd rock that. But if we change names, we change identities. ;D

Hmmm, I'd kinda like to steal Goats because of all the word play possibilities. Which of course Goat graces us with all the time. ;D

Or like Prane said IG88 would be a sick name.

Sorry, but no. My name fits me. I ride a Harley and I am about as Wild as you get without being criminal. Unless you consider a drunken brawl criminal, which I don't. If you don't pull a knife or gun, it's just exercise or fun.

It's the first name I chose and I was demoralized when I couldn't leave it "as is" for SOCOM 3.

So if I could choose a name for PS3 it would have been "Hog Wild".

BigMoneyNacku ]

Hmmm, I'd kinda like to steal Goats because of all the word play possibilities. Which of course Goat graces us with all the time. ;D

LOL! you could have Goat4it. GoatAhead, ItsallGoat, GoatNothing, GoatMilk, IGoatIt, etc.. etc..

I like Nacku as well,, ShuuNuff! ;)

but if it was a choice than I'm with Havoc, SmokeOsama was one I still get a kick out of today. I always thought what a cool handle that was.

That's all I goat to say on this.

;)